Will Last Forever

Wait for me

Author’s POV
YG’s Building 
“What are you trying to say?” Yang Sajangnim asks again as he turns around.
“I just want to ask you to let me handle the final stage by myself.” Mino repeats again.
“Why?” The CEO smiles and continues. “Let’s me get this straight, you scared of the criticism, don't you ?”
“No I just.” Mino tries to finish his sentences but the CEO has stops him. “You just want to prove yourself, right? To prove to everyone that you capable of winning this without your company.” Mino just remains quiet and look down to his hand.
“Listen Mino, we both in a business industry right now and whether you can prove yourself or not, this has no relation to my business which mean it has no profit for me.” The CEO continues. “On the semi-final, you finish your stage with Taeyang, and thankfully you both did great, the song stay in chart for a long time. If this time our company doesn't involve in this, do you think you going to win?”
“What the netizens say is their opinion, and you. You come from one of the big three, you should know how to deal with this already. Don't be childish and try to prove yourself.” The CEO finish his sentence and look at Mino.
“All the things you say are true sir, indeed it so true that I can’t deny it, but as I promise I want to have my final stage with my brother.” Mino answer as he stands up and look at his boss. “Please let’s me finish this with me being a Song Mino that loved Hiphop not a Song Mino come from Winner. No matter if I’m winning or losing, I want to finish this by myself. ” After a long pause between them, the CEO finally break the silent. “Fine, I agreed with you, this is the first but also the last time, now leave so I can call Seungri because he is in trouble again.”
Mino sign as he walks out the door, being famous is what he and all his teammates want but somehow it just like a fireworks that shinning for a very short of time then fade out to become nothing. He thoughts of his dream, his original dream was to do Hiphop and make good music, but now he doesn't know anymore.
“Hyung.” Mino turns around as he hears someone call him.
“Jinhwan.” Mino says as Jinhwan walks closer. “Can we talk?” Jinhwan ask and Mino nods.
They both walk to the YG’s coffee and sit down at an empty table.
“You know our first encounter was not very good.” Jinhwan started the conversation. “I meet her when I was using the restroom and she came to the restroom to clean because her mom tell her to.” Jinhwan smiles as he remembered the moment he met Soohyun. “She very cute, I can’t never forget the moment I met her. Her smile was so bright, I thought we would have a future together.”
Mino looks at Jinhwan as Jinhwan continues. “ In the final stage of WIN, she was there watching me, but we lost, I walked to her house desperately and she comforting me. She said everything will be fined and we would have another chance to debut. I try harder and harder with the boys to have our chance to debut.” Jinhwan looks down then says. “But through my way to success my dream, I lost her, I thought if I make it to the team, we can date again but I found myself also lost in fame. I found Jimin when she was also find her way out of trouble. And when I saw Soohyun with you, I know I lost my chance to be with her.”
“She looks happy, so I was mad, I hate myself when I saw she talks to you. I’m sorry huyng.” Jinhwan looks at Mino.
“Jinhwan listens, me and Soohyun are only friend, I like her and that’s true, but I have no chance with her , you know.” Mino says as Jinhwan takes a sip of his coffee and start to speaking. “Hyung believes me, you will never know.”
“You know she is the first girl that didn't recognize me. That why I was very interest to be friend with her and then don't know when I started to like her.” They both laugh as Mino finish his sentences. 
“When I take her to the hospital because of Chanhyuk’s car accident, I didn't see the Soohyun who always act tough but I saw a little girl who afraid of losing her beloved brother. I just wanted to protect her, to hold her even though she sees me as nothing but her friend.” Mino say as he looks at Jinhwan. “And I started to have a thought of being a normal person, having a normal life, and I imaging of starting a family with her that would be very happy for me. To wake up every morning drive her to work, help out in the restaurant, and be included in her family.” Mino then remain quiet and continues. “I should be the one who say sorry for having this thought. I’m sorry Jihwan.”
“That’s a nice thought, you remind me of her, she wants that kind of life too. She says if I can’t debut, she will take care of me because doctor makes a lot of money. She also wants a normal life.” Jinhwan smile and continues. “You don't have to say sorry Hyung, we already break up way before you having any thought with her.”
“There is a tip for you tho, she doesn't like to go out for a date much.” Jinhwan looks at Mino. “What does she likes?” Which Jinhwan just smile and say. “Stay at home and help in the restaurant.”
“I hope I have that chance to take care of her, but it seem like she still long into you.” 
“We both need to figure out the answer, ain’t we?”

                                                   ——————————————
2 Day Later at YG’s Practice room 
“Hyung, what are you doing?” Taehyun comes in asking as he sees Mino sitting by himself, but the older boy haven't answer which cause the maknae to worry. “Why are you reading this?” Taehyun says as he take Mino phone away from his hyung hand. “Reading these comments are like killing yourself without gun. This is what we already expect. If we receive help from our company they still bashing us. And when we say to not use company help they will say we have help from our fan anyway. Hyung, come on don't waste you time on this, it better if you practicing for the song.” Taehyun sit down next to Mino as he turn off the phone.
“I just want to see their reaction.” Mino say as he gives out a sign. “And now how do you feel?” Taehyun ask. “Like .” Mino smile bitterly.
“Have you talk to her?” The maknae ask. Mino looks at him and shake his head. “I’m afraid.” Taehyun looks at Mino and sign. “Whatever.”
“Practice, I will help you record it.” Taehyun says as he push Mino to the front.
After practicing for another 2 hours, the practice room suddenly turn dark which cause both Mino and Taehyun to freak out.
“Go check outside.” Mino demands his dongseng. “Why me? And don't even say because I’m the youngest.” Mino just sign at the evil maknae and walk to to door.
“Hyung.” A group of boy rush in which cause the two boys to scream.
Congratulation, congratulation, congratulation to Song Mino - the song keep on singing by none other but the boys from Winner and IKON.
“Why are you guy here?” Mino ask as he still in shock
“To cheer you up.” B.I says as all the other boy bring out food and drink.
“Thank you.” Mino say as he looks at his brothers.
“Stop saying useless words and blow the candle.” Taehyun say as he push Mino in front which cause Mino to give him a death glare and others are laughing.
Sometime people say the true meaning of being success is when we success it together. There is fair competition and of course someone has to win and someone has to lose. No matter what is the result it, as long as we all try hard that the beauty of being a dreamer. Instead of pulling someone down to have our own success, do it together, win together. That is what we called a true dreamer.

                                                  ————————————————

Show Me the Money Season 4 - Final Day 
Yonsei Hospital 
“Soohyun-ah, can you get me the report of patient Kim Minsoo.” Professor Kim ask as he looking over the patient record. “Hey, do you hear me?” Professor Kim asks again as he doesn't see Soohyun bugging. He walks toward her desk and tap on her shoulder. “ Student Lee, are you listen to me?”
“Nae.” Soohyun startled as she realizes the professor call her. “Yes teacher.” Soohyun ask
“What’s wrong?” Professor Kim asks but Soohyun just shake her head. “Dont lie to me.” Her teacher says.
“I was just unsure of something.” Soohyun continues. “About romance?” Soohyun’s teacher ask and Soohyun just stare at him.
“Let’s me tell you something, being a good doctor is when you have trust in your own skill and we learned day by day to become a good doctor, just like us human trying to learn to be a better person, to deserved to be loved by someone. If you unsure about something instead of sitting here and keep wondering, go and find out the answer. When a patient is in the last minute of their life, when they are in a dangerous situation, they are not going to wait for us doctor to give out an answer and not even sure about it. They want the truth, they want a doctor that know what they doing. And same with love, nothing is there forever, if there is a good person, catch it, keep it, make sure he is your.” Professor Kim finish his sentence and look at Soohyun. “And yes I just know the thing that bother you by looking into your eyes.”
“Thank you.” Soohyun says but then she realizes the pass that Mino gives her has expired. “Maybe I can pass the door if I try it fast.” Soohyun thinks then she quickly says goodbye to her teacher and flees out the hospital.

Mnet Final Stage
“Where is Song Mino?” PD No run to Miao’s manager and ask, but Mino’s manager just shakes] his head and say. “He been lock himself in the room.”
“For what? He is up in an hour.” PD No says as he keeps on checking his watch. “I will try to call him again.” After that Mino’s manger run toward the waiting room again.
“Mino-ah, I know you hear me, open the door, we will do just fine. You can win this.” The manager keeps on calling from outside.
Despite the noise from outside Mino just quietly sit by himself in the dark. “I can do this, I can win this.” Mino keeps on repeating the word but then he sign and cry out. “I can’t do this anymore, why I’m nervous like this?”
“Yah Song Mino, it Zico hyung. Are you going to stay in there for the rest of you life? This is not the Song Mino that I know. Come out here and fight with them, those haters. You been practicing for most of your time to be a trainee and now you wasting it in one hour. Yah.” The shouting and screaming keep on coming but Mino just feels numb.
Around him become quiet, it not that he wants to give up, he just want to think and relax for a little bit.
“Yah Song Mino.” A voice calling him but this time in much softer tone, like a girl voice.
“Do you hear me? Why do you lock yourself? Open the door before someone coming.” The person continues speaking.
“Why is sound so familiar?” Mino says to himself, suddenly something hit him. “ saesang fan. They even sneak in here now.” 
“Are you saesang fan? I’m going to call the police.” Mino holding the door and says.
“Oppa are you stupid? The security are everywhere how can a crazy fan come in here?” The person answer.
“Wait Soohyun.” Mino recognize the voice as it called him oppa, like how she used to call him. He open the door and asks. “How can you get in here?” 
Soohyun smile and pull him inside then lock the door. “Well funny story, remember the pass you gave me. It actually expires, but I kind of just use it anyway to get in here, but the security catch me, so I have a little fight with him. And again funny story, Jinhwan got me in here, since IKON member and Winner are come here to cheer for you. He kind of trick your manager and the other guy away so…”
“They coming here for me.” Mino ask as Soohyun nod. She just smile and look him.
“I read a lot of comment, there is bad but there is also good comments. The thing that you afraid right now, it understandable, but think it in this way.” Soohyun stops and smile again. “ Just have fun, it okay if you don't win. You are a winner in every Inner Circle’s heart.”
“You coming too.” Mino says as he pull Soohyun down to a chair which cause Soohyun to blush. 
“Do you hear I say?” Soohyun tries to remove the awkward atmosphere. “No I didn't hear anything.” Mino says as he gives out a goofy smile which cause Soohyun to giggle. “Tell me the true, you did this with many girl ain’t you?” Soohyun ask as she thinks he must be some type of play boy.
“No, you’re my first.” Mino sign and continues. “You are the first girl that turn me upside down like this. You make me have a thought of living a normal life, to give up on fame, to work at your family restaurant, and somehow you feel like home to me.”
“Yah, Song Mino, it 20 minutes and you are up.” The manager yells again from outside of the door.
Mino sign again and say. “About the thing I tell you…I” Without letting Mino finish his sentences, Soohyun stand up from her seat and pull him closer into her embrace.
“You don't have to win oppa. You don't need to prove anything to anyone, just have fun. I’m here so just have fun that already a win for me.” Soohyun says as she patting Mino’s head, but as Soohyun finish her sentence Mino pull her down. “What do you mean?”
“I mean what I say. Now go and get ready.” Soohyun says as she put Mino to the door. “I’m not going anywhere until you say it again.”
“Do you want to die?” Soohyun says as she pulls her hand into a fist. “Yes I will be in my way ma’am.”
“Remember you don't have to win, just try your best.” When Mino makes his way out, behind him Soohyun still remain standing and yelled. He just turn around and tell her. “Wait for me.”

3 Year Later
MBC’s Radio Star
“Are you ready to tell us your story?” Kyuhyun ask and the remaining guess starts to nod.
“Let’s begin with Mino-shii. You are a hot topic right now and you look very happy too.” Kim Gura say.
“Yes I am.” Mino just smile and nodding his head which cause all the MCs to smile. “ We all agree that you are far different from other idols, are you agreed on that?” The MC asks
“Yes a little bit, I think.” Mino blush as he answer the question. “Tell me about her, cause I am very curious.  Me and Mino know each other from a program, and I remember there is one night he keeps on calling someone, he asks all sort of question until the other side of the phone and himself fell asleep. Now when the news broke out, I know our maknae has a girlfriend.” Kyuhyun says as Mino just stay still and laugh.
“Really! What happen Mino-shii?” Yoon Jongshin ask. 
“I was shooting a variety show in China, we have to play a lot of game to get food and accomplish the mission. I text her a lot and tell her I miss her, she only answer me like this “oppa you should practice on your “guess who quiz first”, instead of texting me or else you will be starving again.” Mino proudly tell his story, all the MCs make all type of comment such as. “She afraid that you might get hungry again.” or “Aww she tries to take care of you.”
“Well that is what I thought, so I called her, I ask her if she was worried about me being hungry all the time. She said this, no oppa I was just worry that you will effect other member.” Like that Mino say which cause all the guesses and MCs to laugh, the he continues. “ Then I started to ask about her work, her daily life, her parent, she answers them, but the thing that hurt me the most is when I hear her voice and knowing how tired she much be at that time. So I started to ask her if she is tired and if she miss me. Our conversation carry on until we both fell asleep.” Mino says as he nodding his head.
“I’m just asking cause I know this is too much for an idol like you but have you ever thought of getting marry?” Kyuhyun sudden question cause everyone to be in shock but still waiting for Mino’s answer.
Mino hesitates but then he finally answer the question. “Yes I do, I have it all plan out.”
“When do you want to get marry?” Kim Gura asks.
“I don’t know yet but like I say I have it all plan out.” Mino answers which cause the MC to asks again.“What happen at that time?” But Mino is still confused on the question so the Kyuhyun has to explain the question again. “What was the story behind the video that the reporter had when they catch you outside of her house? Because she seem a little bit unpleasant.” 
After hearing the explanation Mino laugh and answer. “I was oversea with my member to promote our new album, so when I came back to Korea, we both head out for a dinner. And our date was on the same day that we got catch, but before I arrived at her house she told me this, if I make any noise or say anything, she would be mad at me forever. So I tell her stop being dramatic.” Mino continues his story as the other guesses are laughing.
“Then when I arrived at her house, she was already standing there, so I got out of the car to give her a hug because it been a long time. I walk toward her and when she turn around her hair was super short, so I started to crack up. And she walked back into her house right away, so I have to pull her back and keep apologizing.” The guesses laughed again. “I keep hugging her until she is cooling down and I can stop looking, it is very cute but also funny at the same time. Because her job requires to have a very professional look but as I saw her with her short hair and her bang, all I see is a little kid.” Mino says as he still laughing. “Then I ask her why she cut her hair because it was very long and pretty. She answered that short hair make it easier to wash and it will not get in her way when she treating a patient. And yes we have a nice dinner after that.”
“That’s why we say you are different from others idol.” Kin Gura say and continues. “You’re not afraid to talk about this.” Mino then smile and nod his head.
After the show is finishes, Mino receives a message that say. “Hurry up dinosaur, I’m hungry.”

                                           ———————————————————

Hello guys, I am very appreciate all the love for this fanfic, and I apology for the long waiting that I used to make. There will be some small story for our couple that I will update later. Check out my others fanfic and once again thank you so much and please continues to support AKMU, WINNER, IKON, and EXO.