CHAPTER NINE

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “So the awards show is in a month?”

 

I am currently talking to Mina on the phone. We’re talking about the awards show that Taejoon oppa, with Sonic, will attend.

 

            “Yeah, did you already ask permission to your mom?”

            “Not yet. I’m sure she’ll let me go, but, with Minsoo oppa or her tagging along.”

            “Right. I was just curious, why is Minsoo oppa fetching you every afternoon? For a week now. What’s up with that?”

            “Well, it’s because of last Saturday. Mom insisted for me to wait for Minsoo oppa. Could you ask permission to her? To let me come?”

            “Well, don’t worry. I’ll talk to her.”

            “Promise? I really want to go!”

            “I know you do, and I promise.”

            “Great! Now that’s done, so, what will we wear? I mean, what will you wear?”

 

What? I’m a girl. I’m conscious about everything. Plus, Taejoon oppa’s going to be there. I just have to look my best.

 

            “I don’t know yet.”

            “Well, we do have a month to prepare. But tell me okay? I don’t want to look like I shouldn’t be there or anything.”

            “Sure. We could even go shopping.”

            “That sounds like the perfect idea.”

 

We laughed. Then, there was silence.

 

            “So, Miso, you still didn’t spill.”

            “Spill? Spill about what?”

            “About what happened to you earlier?”

            “Earlier? Well, you went home, while I stayed waiting for Minsoo oppa and---”

            “Not that! You know, the whole ‘seen a ghost’ thing.”

            “Oh, that.”

            “Yeah, that.”

 

Here we go again. I know she’s my friend and all, best friend to be exact, I’m just not sure if I should tell her. Come Miso, change the topic fast!

 

            “Right. Well, why don’t we just forget about that?”

            “What?! No way! Come on, just tell me. Please?”

            “I don’t know.”

            “And we’re supposed to be best friends. Come on please? Tell me. Who was the ghost?”

 

Should I tell her? About my mysterious hero? And how and what I’m feeling for him for almost a week already? Since I also don’t know what I’m feeling for him. But she is right. She is my best friend and I should tell her. She should know.

 

            “Well, okay. Remember last Saturday? About what happened after the night we went out and how I was almost or kidnapped and how a guy saved me?”

            “Yeah, I remember.”

            “Well, after that, that guy has never left my mind. I remembered that guy really tall and had broad shoulders, and his body type, almost like a model’s body. Well, earlier, I saw the same body type as him.”

            “Really?”

 

I nodded. After a minute, Mina burst out laughing. What did I say?

 

            “Seriously? Gosh, you’re letting your mind wonder again. You know, this is really getting out of hand. Maybe we should get you checked up.”

            “I’m serious.”

            “Miso, that guy could probably be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter