CHAPTER THREE

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, I woke up with Leo barking and at my face. I yawned and stretched and took Leo. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was 5:45.

 

            “Leo, it’s too early.”

 

Then, my bedroom door opened. It was my mom.

 

            “Did I hear barking in here? Oh, you’re up already? Wow, that’s the first.”

            “Mom, good morning.”

            “Yes, good morning. How come you’re so early? Oh, and was there any barking in here? Or I’m just hearing things?”

            “You weren’t hearing things mom. There was barking.”

            “How come—Hey! Is that a puppy you’re holding?”

            “Yes, mom. I found a puppy yesterday in front of our gate. He was the one who wake me up so early.”

            “You found a puppy that wakes you up?”

            “Yes. I named him Leo. Actually, Minsoo oppa and I named him Leo. Can I keep him?”

            “Of course you can, Miso.”

            “Really mom? I can keep him? Thank you!”

            “As long as you’ll take care of him.”

            “I will mom thank you so much!”

 

I jumped from my bed and hugged her. I am so happy now that I have a pet. I can’t wait to tell Mina about it!

 

            “Easy, Miso.”

 

I let go from hugging her.

 

            “Promise me okay that you’ll take care of it. Oh, and make sure he wakes you up every morning.”

            “I don’t think that’ll be a problem.”

 

Mom goes out of the room with Leo tailing at her. He must’ve been really happy now that he has a family. I took a bath, change, eat breakfast, feed Leo and rush off to school. I was so early that Mina wasn’t there yet. So I went to Taejoon oppa’s classroom, Taejoon oppa’s hangout place which is at the rooftop of the building, and the auditorium. I must’ve been having bad luck since I didn’t find him anywhere, or he wasn’t at school yet. So from the auditorium, I went back to my classroom when suddenly I bumped into someone.

 

            “아야 (Aya)!”

            “너 괜찬하요(Are you okay)?”

 

That voice. It sounds familiar. Could it be? I raised my head and opened my eyes and saw Taejoon oppa. Omo! It is him! He was the one who bumped me? I was so shocked and speechless that you can see it from my face. Taejoon oppa must’ve seen it since he smiled at me.

 

            “너 괜찮아요? (Are you okay?)”

            “Uh--m, ye--s I am, Tae--joon op—pa.”

            “Are you sure? 정말 미안해요(I’m so sorry).”

            “엉(Yes). 난 괜찮아요 (I’m okay).”

 

Eomo! What’s wrong with me? Why can’t I speak clearly?! Oh yeah. Taejoon oppa keeps on staring at me. 태준오빠 그만해~ (Taejoon oppa stop~)

 

            “Hey, aren’t you the handkerchief girl from yesterday?”

            “Uhm, yes, Taejoon oppa.”

            “So you like black to, huh?”

            “Uhm, yes.”

 

Of course I do. You like black so I like black. I was standing in front of him when suddenly he grabbed my right hand and started to cling on me.  It happened so sudden that my heart was pounding so fast. Taejoon oppa, can you hear it?

 

            “Handkerchief girl?”

            “내 오빠(Yes oppa)?”

            “You’re from Class 3 B, right?”

            “Huh? Uhm, yeah, yes!”

 

What? We’re here already? Geez, my classroom must’ve been pretty near. He let go of clinging onto me. Eomo! Taejoon oppa takes me to my classroom! Wait, Taejoon oppa knows where my classr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter