CHAPTER TWO

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a place full of cherry blossom trees with green grass and colorful flowers, Taejoon oppa and I were standing at a pavilion right at the center of it all.

 

            “Miso, remember the time I asked you to marry me? I couldn’t sleep not knowing you’re answer.”

            “Well oppa, my answer would be---”

            “Miso! Miso!”

 

What? Who are you? I’ve been hearing my name from a far distance. I looked around to see who’s calling me. I looked back to where Taejoon oppa was but he disappeared. Even the flowers and the trees were gone. It all became white. Where am I? Hello? Hello!?

 

            “Hello!!”

            “Miso, what’s the matter? Are you okay?”

 

I woke up because my body was being shaken. I opened my eyes and saw Mina looking at me with a worried look.

 

            “무엇?누구? (What? Who?)”

            “괜찮아?(Are you okay?)”

            “Uhm, yeah. I think so. Where am I? What happened?”

            “Well, after you talked to Taejoon oppa, you kinda fainted. So I took you to the clinic.”

            “He talked to me?”

            “He did.”

            “He talked to me?”

            “Yes Miso, he did.”

            “He talked to me.”

            “Okay, where’s the nurse?”

 

Oh yeah, Taejoon oppa talked to me. I just can’t believe it! The school nurse went in and did a check up on me. After, she told us that we can go now. When we were outside of the school clinic, I noticed it was pretty dark outside already.

 

            “How long was I out?”

            “Uhm, an hour? Okay, two hours.”

            “무엇?! (What?!) And you’re still here?”

            “Of course. Why would I leave you all alone? You’re my best friend.”

            “You are really something Mina. That’s why you’re my best friend.”

            “So? Should we still go to the movies?”

            “Nah. Your parents must be worried. Let’s just go to the movies another time.”

            “Okay.”

 

We walked to the school’s gate laughing and talking about what happened to me. Then, a black car parked in front of us. The driver goes out of the car and went towards us. It was Mr. Jung, Mina’s driver, or her parents’ driver.

 

            “Mr. Jung, what are you doing here?”

            “Your parents told me to come and fetch you since you didn’t come home.”

            “Are they at home?”

            “예, 내 아가씨(Yes, miss).”

            “I guess you have to go now Mina. Thank you again for waiting for me.”

            “Will you be alright?”

            “Of course. Besides, my house is just two blocks away from here. Go.”

            “How about I take you home?”

            “아니,  미나(No, Mina). 괜찮아 (I’m fine). 가(Go).”

            “Well then, bye Miso. See you tomorrow.”

            “You too.”

 

Mina gets inside the car and rolled the windows and waved goodbye to me. I sighed and head straight home. When I arrived, I saw a little puppy in front of our gate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter