CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Well, remember what I told you okay? If you need anything, just give me a call.”

            “I will.”

 

He went to his group and went inside with them, as for me, I was left alone with this Jisoo guy who looked at me weirdly. I get inside first since I know he wouldn’t want to get inside with me. Inside, the workshop started with a little orientation. I know we were supposed to be with our groups but Jisoo and I was a mile away from each other, good thing too. I was fine with it. I don’t like him. I don’t even want to be with him. Hearing his name, saying his name, it feels so, ewhck!

 

          “야! (Hey!) Choi Miso!”

 

I turned to him who was just at my back. What now?

 

            “After this, meet me outside.”

            “뭐라고? (What?)”

            “Just do as I say.”

 

Just so you know, you’re not the boss of me. So why would I do what you told me to? Aish! After 30 minutes, we are called to have a break.

 

            “Miso!”

            “Oh, Mina.”

            “How are you? What Taejoon oppa did to you was so romantic! Especially when he said ‘You don’t talk to her like that!’ and ‘If you need anything, just give me a call.’ Ahhhh!! So romantic!!!”

            “Yah! Will keep your voice down?!”

            “I want to but I can’t! It’s just so romantic! Even the whole scenario was so romantic! Two guys fighting over you? Ahhhhh! I wish I was you!”

            “Mina! Everyone’s starting to look at us! Keep your voice down!”

            “What for? If you only know what everyone here thinks, oh! They really thought you and Taejoon are a couple and how lucky you are for being the price to be won by two good looking guys.”

            “Good looking? Taejoon oppa is the only who is good looking.”

            “I agree but now, Jisoo have some charms in him too.”

            “Yeah right.”

            “Aish! So, how’ve you been? That Jisoo guy didn’t hurt you, did he? Tell me! I’ll show him my friends Mr. and Mrs. Fists!”

            “What? No! Will you put those away? You’ll hurt yourself. And I though you started to like him?”

            “Uhm, I won’t hurt myself because I did Taekwondo remember? And I said he have some charms in him. I didn’t say I like him.”

            “Miso.”

            “Oh? Taejoon oppa.”

            “Are you okay? Are you thirsty? Tired?”

 

Wow. Do you treat other girls like this? Or just, me? Oh my Mr. Forever, you’re making me blush. Mina too was kind of blushing and smiling and all, and trying so hard not to shriek.

 

            “Uhm, no, actually I’m fine. Uhm, Mina, Taejoon oppa, can I be excused? I need to go somewhere.”

            “Where are you going? Do you want me to come with you?”

            “No need Mina. Thank you.”

 

Even though I wanted to stay and have a little chat with them, by them I meant him, I can’t. I may not had promised to that Jisoo guy that I’ll come, but he is my group mate, my only group mate. How come the other has three or more group members and I don’t? Why do I have to be in a duo? And with that Jisoo guy! If I’m grouped with Taejoon oppa I wouldn’t be complaining right now. I just got out of the hall room and was about to head outside when someone talked from my back. It was him.

 

            “Good. You showed up. Took you long enough.”

            “Well, I’m here aren’t I? So, what do you want to meet me for?”

 

He got near to me and looked right in my eyes. That stare, those eyes, how hideous! I can’t even dare to look at them. Just make me want to throw up.

 

            “미안해. (Sorry.)”

 

Wait, what? Did I hear that correctly? Did he just apologized, to, me?

 

            “What?”

            “You heard me.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter