CHAPTER TEN

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Okay everyone. Settle down. So, as you all know, the Seoul Arts School Festival is in a few weeks.”

 

Everyone shouted with glee, except for me, of course. I mean, I’m excited and all but not that excited.

 

            “Okay, okay! Come down. So, as you all know, there would be performances. The principal, decided for the junior students both from those in Class A and B to perform. Because of this, you are all fused together and you will go for a five days workshop.”

 

For the second time, everyone shouted with glee. Seriously! My ears start to hurt!

 

            “The workshop starts next week, Monday. After, on Saturday, you would be given time to rehearse your said performance and on the day after, you would be evaluated. The two groups that would be chosen would perform the opening and the closing performances. I---”

 

Before our teacher could continue talking, someone knocked on the door where she goes out. When she was out, the rest of my classmates started murmuring to their seatmates. Mina, who was sitting on the seat in front of me, turned to me with that smug little face she put on, still, she looks really good. I, so envy her.

 

            “What?”

            “You heard that right?”

            “I did. And?”

            “You will be grouped with Taejoon oppa.”

            “What? No way! I love to, but I don’t think I would be grouped with him. It’s not possible.”

            “Uh, yes way! Oh, and it is possible if you put your faith in it. I mean, why not? It’s not like they’re cruel to separate two lovers away.”

            “What?! We are so not lovers! I mean, you heard what he said the other day right? We’re just friends. He said so himself. And I second that.”

            “Or, he was hiding his feelings for you. You know? I think he likes you. What he said? You shouldn’t mind that.”

            “Okay, settle down everyone. So, it looks like I’d be giving out who you’re grouped with today.”

 

Mina faced back to me.

 

            “Great! How about we make a bet that you will be grouped with Taejoon oppa?”

            “What? No way!”

 

We giggled silently and turned back to face our teacher.

 

            “Lee Inna and Kim Ari, you’re with Class A’s Seo Jihye and Lee Minhyuk.”

 

They giggled and shouted with glee as our teacher calls out the names of the group members. I, on the other hand, was getting anxious. I wanted my name and Taejoon oppa’s name to be called so bad. Please tell me I’m with Taejoon oppa. Please.

 

            “Kim Ara, Lee Eunji, and Jung Bora, you’re with Kim Soohyuk. Ma Daechoong, Chun Jiwoon and Seo Jihyun, you’re with Kim Seulbi. Park Byungwook and Hwang Taehee, you’re with Lee Yena.”

 

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter