CHAPTER SIX

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Good morning everyone!”

 

I shrieked as I went out of my room. Mom and Minsoo oppa stopped eating.

 

            “Was that---?”

            “Miso. Don’t ask me mom. I have no idea.”

            “Good morning mom. Good morning Minsoo oppa. Did you sleep well?”

 

I entered the room and kissed mom and Minsoo oppa on the cheek respectively. I then sat on the chair that was across Minsoo oppa and took some toast and bacon. I was practically smiling when I was eating. Not to mention, humming, as well. Mom and Minsoo oppa exchanged looks. They were really surprised and curious what was going on with me.

 

            “Miso? Honey, are you okay?”

 

Before I answered mom’s question, I let out a sigh. Then, I stared into the ceiling, smiling.

 

            “Never better mom. Never, better.”

 

Then, as I continued on facing the ceiling, mom looked at Minsoo oppa with a worried and questioned look. Mom touched my hand.

 

            “Miso, you seemed, happy.”

            “That’s because I am mom.”

            “You are? That’s good to know. Can you tell me why my Miso is awfully happy?”

            “Well, let’s just say that yesterday was an awesome day mom. An awesome day.”

 

Mom paused a bit and continued eating. Breakfast was extremely silent. Until Minsoo oppa broke it.

 

            “Oh, mom, later, I’m going to school for another practice.”

            “Just practice?”

            “Yes mom. Just practice.”

            “Oh mom, I’m going out too. Mina and I are going to the movies. We kind of planned this for a while. Can I go?”

            “Well, what time are you going to the movies with Mina?”

            “Uhm, at 5 in the afternoon.”

           “Well, okay, you can go. But since it isn’t 5 in the afternoon yet, why don’t you help me with the chores? Oh, and Minsoo, better make sure it’s just practice okay? Now hurry up, you don’t want to get punished.”

 

When we finished eating, Minsoo oppa hurriedly changed and left to his practice while I stayed and cleaned the table and wash the dishes. After a while, my vision changed. I was at a big house, cleaning the table. Then, Taejoon oppa appeared.

 

            “Let me help you with that, my love.”

 

OMG!! DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE JUST SAID??!! YOU HEARED THAT RIGHT??!! HE CALLED ME HIS LOVE!!! He came in and helped me. Next thing I knew, I was washing the dishes and Taejoon oppa was hugging me from the back.

 

           “Do you need some help washing the dishes my love?”

 

He hugged me at the back tightly. It didn’t hurt, only that I feel chills around my body. It was good chills.

 

           “Let me dry those dishes for you.”

 

Ahhhhh, that sounds like a perfect idea … And it was. I was washing the dishes while he was wiping them dry and clean. We were laughing and playing while we were doing it. It sounds like we were a newlywed couple. It was perfect. I have bubbles all over my hair and face, and so did he. He was smiling like there’s no tomorrow, so did I. I wish I don’t look bad. This is such a perfect scene, and I don’t want it to be ruined with me laughing like a pig. Then, Taejoon oppa’s face got nearer to mine. I blushed. I hope I blushed beautifully. I don’t want to look like a red faced pig.

 

            두근 두근... 두근 두근... 두근 두근... (Dugeun dugeun… Dugeun dugeun… Dugeun dugeun…)

 

어머(Eomo), my heart is beating so fast! As his face got nearer, he closed his eyes, I was blushing even more. Well, we all know where this is going, time to pucker up. I closed my eyes and start to prepare for the kiss. Seriously? Prepare? It’s oh so near. Here it goes …

 

            Ding dong .. Ding dong ..

 

Oh no! There was darkness everywhere. Where’s my Mr. Forever? Our house? It’s all gone. My Taejoon! My kiss! Noooooo!!!

 

            “Noooo!!!”

            “Well if you don’t want to get it you don’t have to shout.”

 

What? Oh no, did I just scream that out loud? I shook my head. I really need to control myself. This is really getting out of hand. When I’ve come back from my senses, I continued on washing the dishes. Then, mom went inside the house bringing with her a box and the mails. She sat in the sofa and checked the mails. I was done washing the dishes and was already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter