CHAPTER TWELVE

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Too bad we’re not on the same group Miso. To tell you the truth I was really looking forward to be grouped with you.”

 

You are? I was too! It was Sunday night and I was on the phone with Mr. Forever. I know how yesterday I said ‘Goodbye Taejoon’? Well, tonight it’s goodbye mysterious hero!

 

            “I even asked my teacher for you to be grouped with me.”

 

Really?! You did?! OMG! I don’t know what to say! What happened?! How come we’re not on the same group?! Why? Why? Why?!!!

 

           “But, they didn’t approve. They said the group is final.”

 

Final huh? Tsk!

 

           “But don’t worry. If you ever need any help, I’m just a call away. I promise.”

 

Well, if that’s the case, I’ll make sure I always need help. What am I saying?

 

            “Well, I can’t wait for tomorrow.”

            “Same here Taejoon oppa.”

            “Oh, I have to go now Miso. I’ll see you tomorrow okay?”

            “Yeah Taejoon oppa.”

            “Good night, Miso.”

            “Good night too, Taejoon oppa.”

 

That’s it. Call ended. I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling as I sighed deeply. You know, I thought I would be shouting and jumping up and down on my bed right now because of that exchanged good nights from Taejoon oppa, but I don’t know why I didn’t. I wonder why. So, earlier, I told my mom about the workshop. Good thing she agreed that I won’t be needing her and Minsoo oppa’s help. I mean, me? A 16 year old girl with my mom tagging along? I don’t think so. Good thing she agreed. But, as long as I kept on notifying her what I’m doing. I doze off and woke up really early. This time it’s not because of Leo, but because grandma was making her delicious chocolate chip pancakes where the aroma of it had spread throughout the whole house, even in my room. Waking me up and making me hungry. After breakfast, I went to school a bit early than usual. I am standing just outside of the school’s hall where the workshop would take place. Hong Jisoo, Hong Jisoo, Hong Jisoo. Aish! Why does it have to be him?

 

            “미소야! (Miso!)”

            “어? 미나! (Oh? Mina!) You’re all smiles. What’s the matter?”

            “I can’t wait for the workshop to start! I’m so excited!”

 

She shrieked as I was covering my ears. Well she has this really squeaky voice and every time she shouts it’s just really high that you couldn’t resist covering your ears. It’s just too painful.

 

            “Yeah, well you should be excited. You’re the one grouped with Taejoon oppa.”

            “Yeah, that is true. Oh, speaking of Taejoon oppa, here he comes now!”

 

I looked back and saw him, Mr. Forever, coming my way. He walked so perfectly, smiling at me, err, us.

 

            “Taejoon oppa!”

 

Mina shouted as she waved her hands to get Mr. Forever’s attention. I mean, come on Mina, we already got his attention.

 

            “미나 안녕. (Hi Mina.)”

 

He turned to me and smiled at me. Gosh, Mr. Forever don’t ever do such a thing!

 

            “안녕 미소. (Hi Miso.)”

            “안녕태준오빠. (Hi Taejoon oppa.)”

            “Is Jisoo here already? It’s almost the call time for us to start.”

 

I don’t know where he is. If he’s dead, well good news for me. Besides, who needs him? Who cares about him? Cause, I don’t. Also, you’re here already.

 

            “You know, it’s really bad we’re not in the same group Miso. Oh, you already know that. See? My mind can’t even take it yet. But, we can still see each other so it’s not that bad.”

 

See each other? Gosh! Taejoon oppa you’re making me blush! Please stop! Wait, please don’t stop! Please don’t stop!

 

            “Oh, do you remember what I said last night? When you need me, just call, alright?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter