CHAPTER SEVEN

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Hey there little miss. Where are you going?”

                “None of your business.”

                “Feisty little one, aren’t you?”

                “We just want to play with you.”

                “Yeah, don’t you want that?”

                “No, it’s alright. Will you leave me alone so that I could leave?”

 

They all laughed. Was that a joke? Because I don’t think it is. I tried to go away from them, when the guy at my back pulled me close to him with my arm.

 

                “Why are you trying to run away?”

                “Look, my mom is getting worried. I only promised that I’ll be out in 3 hours. So will you leave me alone?”

                “Aish! I’m sure she’ll be fine. But I know we won’t be.”

 

They started laughing again. But this time, I know why. I’m such a dead meat. I tried to get away from them and started yelling for help when suddenly, I saw a guy standing right in front of me. He wasn’t one of them, since he yelled out to them. Thank you God! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

 

                “Yah! Who do you think you are yelling at us like that?”

                “What’s it to you?”

                “Aish! Crazy punk! Yah! Both of you! Go get him!”

 

Oh no! I’m really a dead meat. Two guys came to my ‘hero’ and they’re twice as large as him. God, if you want me alive, you should’ve sent someone that is big enough to handle five guys. I mean, not that I’m complaining, but, the help you sent me? He’s so thin. Well, thinner than the bad guys of course. Next time, will you sent me someone bigger? Thank you. As I was closing my eyes, praying, I heard fighting noises. There were cursing and punching and pain noises. I was intrigued, so I opened my eyes to see what’s going on. When I did, my eyes grew bigger. Remember the two guys that came to my ‘hero’? Well, they are currently on the ground, full of pain. I think I saw the other one crying. My ‘hero’ was beating the other two guys as their ‘leader’ was cursing and yelling at his mates to kill my ‘hero’, while grabbing my arm of course. When I knew that he was really tensed and distracted, I saw my chance. I stamped on his feet and bite his hands, where he yelled in pain and let’s go, and ran as fast as I could. When I noticed I was far, I stopped, took my phone out and called the police and told them about what happened. They said they are on their way. I was stumping my feet as I wait for a police car or hear a police siren come. Then I thought about my ‘hero’. How he saved my life. How I ran off and left him gets beaten. I felt guilty. So I ran back to where he was and saw no one, except the five guys that were lying on the ground, helpless. They really took a good beating. Where did my ‘hero’ go? I wandered around, looking for my ‘hero’ when I heard the police siren.

 

                “Miss, are you okay?”

                “Yes, thank you.”

                “Are these the guys who were messing with you?”

                “Yes, they are.”

                “Miss, what actually happened?”

 

I told them the whole story, about me trying to go home and how a stranger saved my life. I saw the police took the five guys off, handcuffed. That’s what you deserved you mean big men you. After the whole scenari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter