CHAPTER EIGHT

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Hello?”

 

I was in a dark room. I couldn’t see anything but pure darkness all around. Where am I? What am I doing here? I am scared. Freaked. I don’t know what to do.

 

            “Hey there little miss. Where do you think you are going?”

 

I turned around and saw a guy. The guy who was the one that almost or kidnap me. Then, there was a bunch of guys surrounding me. Oh no, not this again. Help! Help! Help! Ahhhhhh!!! Help me!

 

            “Hey! Let go of her!”

 

Huh? There stood a guy. Him. My mysterious hero.

 

            “Yeah? Who do think you are?”

            “I’m …. Miso.”

 

Wait, what?

 

            “Miso!”

            “Huh?”

            “Are you okay?”

            “Huh? What do you mean? I mean, yeah, I’m…. I’m okay.”

            “What happened? I was talking to you about the awards show that Sonic would attend to but you were just thinking so deeply and didn’t mind me at all and suddenly you just jumped which was really weird. Are you okay?”

            “Uhm, yeah. It’s nothing.”

            “Aish! Liar! Yah! I thought you know better!”

            “I’m not lying!”

            “Then how come you’re all so silent and spacing out? You doing weird stuffs are normal for me, but the other things? It’s so not like you. You used to blabber about anything! Tell me, what’s bothering you?”

 

To be honest, since last week, I wasn’t myself. When we fetched my grandmother to the airport last Sunday, instead of being all out crazy since we only see each other seldom, I didn’t, until now. I mean, I used to be a blabber mouth and now? I don’t even want to speak. What’s wrong with me? It’s not like I have my period, and I don’t. All I know is that ever since that day, the day where I was almost or kidnapped or something and how some guy came to my rescue, I never stopped thinking about him and dreaming about him. About my all so mysterious hero.

 

            “Miso.”

 

I turned around to see who called out my name. It was Taejoon oppa.

 

            “Oh? Taejoon oppa?”

 

He smiled at me. Of course, I smiled back. Mina, on the other hand, looked all weird with dropping and all. Not a good look for her.

 

            “Oh? Hi. You’re---”

 

He turned to see Mina and gave her his hand out for a hand shake where Mina stood up and accepted his hand.

 

            “Mina. Kim Mina.”

            “President Kim’s daughter, right?”

            “That’s right. Nice to meet you, Taejoon oppa.”

            “Nice to meet you too Mina. It’s been a while since I’ve seen you at the company. Where have you been? You know, someone I know misses you.”

 

Taejoon oppa giggled as Mina blushed on what he said. Even if she doesn’t show it, I know, she’s flickering and was very flat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter