CHAPTER FOUR

Mr. Never is my Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Hey, isn’t that the girl that spilled Jisoo oppa’s drink yesterday?”

            “Yes, she is. I even heard she yelled and cursed at him.”

            “How dare she do that to Jisoo oppa!”

 

Ah yes, a beautiful Friday morning gossip. Subject? Me. Ever since I spilled Jisoo’s drink on himself, everyone has been talking behind my back. Literally, like they meant to let me hear them talk about me. I sat in every class with all eyes on me. Worst? My best friend Mina isn’t here. She’s in Jeju since it’s her grandmother’s birthday today. Class hours ended but I don’t want to go yet. I don’t want everyone to look at me. So I sat under one of the trees just at the back of the school building to hide from all the people around me. What? I have no one to comfort me. I want to be alone, and since no one comes here, I can be alone. I put on my earphones and listened to Sonic’s ballad songs. What? It helps set the mood. I felt the breeze of the air through my face, thinking about my sweet recent memories with Taejoon oppa to help me forget the pain.

 

            “Taejoon oppa, how come you’re the only one who understands me?”

            “Excuse me?”

 

Wait, what? Who said that? Yep, that’s right. I heard it. I didn’t put the volume up high so of course I heard it. Come on, I’ll hurt my ears that way. I don’t want to be deaf at a young age. I took my earphones out and looked around. There wasn’t anyone but me when I turned to the back of the tree where I was sitting, I saw Taejoon oppa. He was looking at me with that ‘what did you say’ look.

 

            “Taejoon oppa. Wh—what are you doing here?”

            “This is where I now hide from everyone. Everyone already knows all my hiding spot. I just have to find a new one where I can be alone.”

            “Oh. Should I go?”

 

I stood up and took my bag so that I could leave.

 

            “Please, don’t. Stay.”

 

I sat back down. But this time, I’m a little closer to him. What?

 

            “So handkerchief girl, I mean Miso, what brings you here?”

            “Didn’t you hear the news? I spilled Jisoo’s drink on his shirt yesterday.”

            “What? You did?”

 

Taejoon oppa laughed so hard. It’s so cute that I almost say ‘How cute’. Good thing I didn’t because that would be embarrassing.

 

            “How did he react? I’m sure he was pretty angry.”

 

When he said that, I looked down since that’s what really happened. I was so guilty. When he looked at me looking down, he went nearer to me and patted my back.

 

            “Hey, are you okay? Don’t worry. Jisoo’s always like that. One time when we were at a chart show, Sonic and AA++ shared a dressing room and guess what? He did the same to the make-up artist who accidentally spilled her drink on him.”

 

Somehow, what he told me make me comfortable. I looked up to see his face when I blush a little because he was also looking at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter