07 I wish....

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Soojung? Jongin tilted his head while the Jung family was entering his house. Krystal walked past Jongin, but she didn't even looked at him. Jongin closed the door and sighed, "Did she still angry about it?" He went to the living room and searched a spot for him to sit. "Oh, there's no space" said Mrs Kim. Mrs Jung smiled, "Yah Jongin-ssi, sit beside my daughter" she pointed to Krystal who sat alone on the sofa. Jongin rubbed his neck, "It's okay, I can.." before he finished his words, Mr Jung who sat beside him, grabbed his arm, "Just sit there" Jongin hesitantly nodded and walke towards Krystal. "May I?" asked Jongin with a low voice. Krystal nodded as the pink tint appeared on her cheeks. "Ah~ You guys looks good together~ Soojung-ssi is so petite and beautiful~" complained Mrs Kim while clasping her hand. Mrs Jung chuckled and patted Mrs Jung's arm, "I know, right? Your son is a good looking person too." They laughed during the conversaton about Jongin and Krystal. 

 

 

     After they had their dinner, they continued talking about elder's things ((marriage, economy, work, and so on)) Sooyeon nudged Krystal's arm, "Yah~ Why you guys didn't talking? He's your schoolmate, right? Or you are..." Krystal pushed Sooyeon's head away. "There's nothing between us" pouted Krystal, hiding her shyness. "Jinjja?" teased Sooyeon while smirking at her sister. Krystal nodded hesitantly as Sooyeon chuckled, "You're lying, I knew it~" Sooyeon looked at Jongin, "Jongin-ssi, do you want to come with us?" Jongin who blurred about the situation, was pulled by Sooyeon, so did Krystal. Sooyeon brought them out from the house, makes their parents cocked their eyebrows, "Where they wanna go?" asked Mrs Kim. Mr Jung smiled, "Let them be~" They chuckled when their children seems friendly towards each other. 

 

 

     "Where do you want to bring us?" asked Krystal curiously while her arm linked to Sooyeon's, so did Jongin. Sooyeon just kept silence as they took a bus and went to Han River. "Wae?" Krystal creased her forehead. Sooyeon pulled them to the riverside and let them go, "Stay here, okay? I want to meet my friends at the cafe" she lied as she left the two kids together. Krystal chased her, "I wanna come with you" Sooyeon turned to her sister and looked into her eyes, "If you love me, stay with him." Sooyeon hugged her, she wanted her sister to be more closer to Jongin as they'll finished their school life. So, she wanted her sister to have a partner as she'll grown up as a woman. Sooyeon kissed her cheek and smiled to her before she went to a nearest cafe to meet her friend. Krystal walked back to Jongin, who already sat on the ground. She sat beside him and keep silent. 

 

 

     After a few minutes, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter