19 Empty

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Jongin!" Krystal widen her eyes when she saw Jongin's name in her inbox. She clicked on the message and read it. She frowned, "How can I hear it?" Suddenly, an incoming call from Jongin makes her gasped. She cleared and took a long breath, "Yobeose-" Before she done her words, Jongin cuts, "How was last night?" She cocked her brows, "Lastnight?" What she heard through the call was just a chuckle from him, "You didn't remember at all?" Krystal widen her eyes and looked behind her, but she only saw the unconcious Jessica who still rubbing her eyes. She quickly went a bit far from her sister, "What? Did something happen, to me?" She asked him curiously. "Let me give you a hint, I want you?" Jongin's words made her mentally breakdown. "How can I said that kind of things?" she bit her lower lip.

 

"Yobeoseyo?"-Jongin

"Jongin-ah~ Where are you? I''m waiting for you *laugh*"-Krystal

"What? You said that you're in LA. How can-"-Jongin

"Babe, I'm missing you. I felt lonely"-Krsytal

"-Where is Jessica?"-Jongin

Krystal glanced beside her, seeing Jessica was drown in her fantasy dream. "She's here, slept already"

Jongin just nodded. "I want you" Krystal's words make him shocked.

"Are you okay? You looks tired. Go to sleep." Jongin was trying to stop the conversation before it went wrong.

"Please, I need you. I love-" Krystal finally went silence, maybe she too tired. So, she slept during the conversation.

Jongin smile, pushing the hang button.

 

 

     "Hey, still recalling your towards me?" Jongin . Krystal punched the couch, felt dumbfounded with her behaviour last night. "Jongin, I'm sorry. I was drunk last night. I don't know why I said that things, but I'm-" Jongin shooed her, "Shhh, it's okay. It's hard to see you became like this." He laughed, "Looks like you already became a good drinker. Maybe we can have a drink and keep on s after we're getting married" he continued teasing her. Krystal bit her lip more harder, maybe could makes her lip bleed. "Stop it, Jongin" she groaned. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Krystal knew that Jongin still smirking on the phone, so she frowned, "I don't like you" "Oh, you don't like me? So, what were the words that came from your OWN mouth last night? Are that lies? But what I know is 'alcohol tell you the truth'" Jongin said, makes her felt stupid. "Mianhei" she ended the call.

 

 

     "Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter