21 Final

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Krystal pushed the door as her feet steps into the cafe. "Annyeong" she greeted with a low voice due to the silence. She raised her brow when she saw no one unless a girl, who was a barista, stood at the counter. She took a closer step to her, but then, she gasped, "Unnie" rystal was shocked after saw Jessica was the barista who kept smiling at her since she came in just now. "Wae? I look different, right?" Jessica smiled at her while she spun around. "What are you doing here?" Krystal asked her curiously. Jessica pouted as she crossed her arms, "What?" Krystal bit her lip after she realized that her sister was mad at her. "Mianhei~" Krystal looked down to the floor. "Yah~ Why you wearing this...clothes?" Jessica looked at her from her head to her toe, felt weird to see her sister in weddding gown. "Ahaha, I have a--- a photoshoot here" she laughed sarcasticly. 

 

 

     Suddenly, Jessica received a call, "Yobosae-- ah okay!" she hang up the call. She went to her sister and grabbed her wrist. Krystal was stunted, but she just followed her unnie out from the cafe. "Here" she handed out a postcard to Krystal. "Goodluck" Jessica hugged her before she went in back and left her. After Jessica lost from her vision, she looked at the card given by Jessica just now. "My picture? But, why?" she turned the back of the card, Walk to a bench in front of you. "Ah, is this a game?" she said it to herself as she started to walk towards a bench that not so far from her. 

 

 

   She looked around, but there's no one at the area. She just saw another postcard on the bench as she took and read it. You are close already. Now, turn to your eft and you'll see a red shop there. She just nodded and looked to her left. A small red shop. She walked towards the shop and stopped in front of the door. The welcome sign makes her wanted to know what inside. She walked in and saw a man bowed at her. "Ms Krystal" Krystal was stunted as she bowed back to him. She walked towards him, "Did you gave me these?" she showed him the postcards that she get before. The man just smiled, "No, but here is another one" he gave her another one to her. She raised her brows and took the card. "What's this, actually?" Krystal asked him for a real answer, but he still shrugged his shoulder and didn't want to tell her the truth. She thanked him and went out the shop.

 

 

   Just walked to the river, from your right. You are closer and closer to me. She let out a long sigh. She turned to her right and walked slowly to the river. Soon, she saw the path with candles along the sides. She kept walking as the path became more brighter and brighter. 

 

 

     Just the, she stopped. 

 

 

     She saw the place was so bright, full with lights and lantern. The place that have nothing before this, turned out into a tottally different place. There's a big projector screen with a flower wreath around it. She was stunted. "What is this?" Suddenly, the projector started to turn on. She came closer as a video appear on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter