18 How was last night?

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Jongin kept wandering around the lobby with his phone in his hand. "Excuse me, sir. Do you have any problem?" asked one of the staff who saw Jongin's weird behaviour for an hour. Jonginlet out a low sigh, "Can you just do your work and leave me alone? I'm busy right now" he almost shouted at the female staff as everyone in the lobby started to throw a glance towards him. The staff also seems afraid with Jongin's high voice. Jongin cleared his throut and give a polite bow to her, "I'm sorry." When he was about to turn away, a girl with a petite height bumped into him. "Mianhei" the said it silmutaneously. "No, I'm the one who should say sorry to...you?" the girl cocked her brows when she saw Jongin in front of herself. "Jongin?" she asked. Jongin formed an 'O' from his mouth, also shocked with whom he met, "Sulli?" Sulli smiled childishly, "You still recognized me! How handsome you are right now!" she playfully punched Jongin's chest. Jongin just ruffled his hair, shy with Sulli's compliment towards himself. "Oh, I've to go, annyeong!" Before Jongin could ask her about her bestfriend, who is his girlfriend, she ran away with a document in her hand. "Sulli!" his shout just fade in the noise that made by another people who were at the lobby. He stomped his feet and ruffled his hair.

 

 

     "Unnie, I've to go to the toilet!" Soojung rushingly went to the toilet as she left Jessica alone at the middle of the airport alone. "Aish!" she went into one of the empty toilet. After she done her business, she went out and sighed, "How relieved I am" Suddenly, she remembered something that she hasn't done yet. Then, she quickly searching her phone in her clutch and turned it on. After a few seconds, the screen showed so many notifications. There were 26 misscalled, 10 incoming messages and that's all from her one and only Jongin. "He must be so angry towards me, heung" she pouted as she pushed the 'call' button with her hands trembled. 

 

 

"Annyeong?"-Krystal

"Yah Soojung! Where are you? Why you didn't answer my calls at all? I was so worried about you. I kept ringing your bell, but you are not there, even your sister didn't show up."-Jongin

"Actually~"-Krystal

Before she could finish her words, Jongin continued, "Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need any medicine or foods?"

"NO!" her high voice made the people in the toilet paid attention to her. "No, I'm fine."

"I'm sorry. I just...worried"-Jongin

"It's ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter