13 Dance partner?

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "I'm back....already?" Krystal opened the door and cocked her brows when she saw her unnie was with Jongin. Jessica stood up, "Soojungie~ Here, meet Jongin." Krystal hesitantly walked towards them and bowed her head a little. Jessica could feel the awkwardness between the two when Krystal kept her head down and Jongin looked at the other side, "Ahhahaha, you guys can talk first because I've something to do. Enjoy yourself~" she ran into her bedroom and left the two, who still frozed beside each other. "Ah, annyeong~" Jongin started to break the silent. They sat on the couch as Jongin looked at her, "So, since when you lived here?" Krystal grinned, "Last year. Since we're a duo singers, we lived together." Jongin nodded and the silent grew back. After a long silence, Jongin excused herself, "I've to go and unpack my things. See you later" Krystal waved at him and closed the door. She leaned her back to the door and chuckled, "See you later? hm" Jessica peeked on her sister and cleared , "Have fun, huh?" Krystal pouted and smacked her sister's shoulder.

 

 

     "Soojung-ah! Ppalliwa~ The manager hyung already waited at the parking lot" Jessica grabbed her fluff jacket as Krystal came out from her bedroom and matched her pace with her unnie. That night, they went off to the Seongsamdong for a photoshoot. After 3 hours doing their work, they sat on the bench for a 10-minutes rest. Krystal got a call from Hyeri right after she took her phone from her clutch. "Yebeoseyo?" "Soojung-ah, we're having a dinner right now. Do you want to join us?" when Krystal was about to say a word, the manager called them for another photoshoot, "Mianhei, I've a work right now. Gomawoyo~" she hung up and repaired her makeup. 

 

 

     "Ah, I'm tired~" Jessica strecthed out her arms after they done their photoshoot. Krystal tilted her head on Jess's shoulder as they walked into the van. When they waited for the crew packed the things up, Jessica fell asleep. Krystal phone rung, "Yobeoseyo?" she said while yawning. "Jung Soojung." The man's voice woke her up, "Sooman-nim. I'm so sorry, I taught that you're my friend." "Gwenchana. Can you come and see me tommorrow morning at 10. I have something to talk about." Krystal nodded eagerly, "Okay, I'll be there. The call hung up. Ah, another work, she frowned as she still felt tired due to the photoshoots. During their way back home, she dozed off.

 

 

The next morning;

 

 

     "Soojung-ah~ Ireona~~" Jessica sat beside her sister, who still sleep as she poked her nose. "Argh~" Krystal pushed away Jessica's hand and cuddled herself in the blanket. Jessica frowned, "Yah! Ireona! It's 10 already!" Krystal widen her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter