01 Partner

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV;

     "Hey Krystal, do you heard about that guy?" said Sulli, one of Krystal's friend while pointing at the guy who sat at the back. "What happened?" said Minah, interrupting their conversation. "Aigoo, he just participated in a dance competition that will be held next month!" whispered Yura. "Ah jeongmal? Oh my god, his dance make me faint~" said Hyeri while tilted her head to the left. Sulli pushed Hyeri's head away, "Yah! He's mine." When Hyeri and Sulli fought over the guy, Krystal crashed their head to each other. "Yah!" shouted them while pouted their mouth, sulked of Krystal's action on them. "Can you guys stop fighting?" said Krystal. When she realized that they were sulking, she let out a sigh. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'll treat you guys for this lunch". Hyeri, Sulli and the others who heard Krystal's words asked simultaneously, "Jinjja?!". Krystal nodded. "Ah Krystal~ I love you~ Let me give a popo~", Sulli kissed Krystal's cheek. "Ah jinjja~" Krystal wiped her face.

 

      When they were busy talking to each other, Krystal looked at the guy at the back. Aish that Jongin. Why he is so quiet? Ah, his life is so boring. When she kept staring Jongin who was reading his book, Jongin looked at her. Krystal looked aaway as his cheek started to heat up. Aigoo, why I'm staring at him? Aish. Did he heard what I've said? Ah nonsense. 

 

     "Mr Kim! Mr Kim!" said one of the student. All the students went silent and quickly back to their place. When Mr Kim entered the class with a long stick in his hand, the student stood up and bowed as a sign of respect. Mr Kim hitted his tiny stick on Soyou's desk. Soyou who is played with her phone was startled as she kept the phone under her desk. "Please pay your attention. Today, I'll give you a 'present'. A 'present' which will refill your weekend. Please do a research about the galaxies and make a scrapbook about it. And one more thing, I already paste a name list at the notice board. I've already divided you into a group. Everyone will work in pair". The students started to make a noise. *hit* "I know you 'like' this 'present'. So, I hope you will hand this task to me on next two weeks. Arasseo?". "Nae~ "

 

     *rings* "Ah jinjja! I just planned to watch movies this weekend. Aish, this crap disturb my day!" nagged Minah as she packed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "Khaja~" said Yura. Krystal and her friends exited the class and walked through the hallway. Suddenly, they heard a noise came from the end of the end of the hallway.They went to the notice board and waited behind the students. After the students strated to leave and the place began to silent, they started to serach their name and also their partner. 

...

03 Do Kyungsoo and Bang Minah

04 Lee Taemin and Choi Jinri

05 Oh Sehun and Lee Hyeri

06 Kim Junmyeon and Im Yoona

07 Park Chanyeol and Kim Yura

08 Byun Baekhyun and Kim Taeyeon

09 Choi Minho and Park Sojin

...

     "What?! I'm with Chanyeol, that creepy boy?" said Yura. Minah hitted Yura's head. "Aish~ wae?". Minah smiled and said, "Mianei~ but he's not creepy~" Yura rolled her eyes and mimicking Minah. Minah who saw Yura's action, smacked at her back. Yura grined and hugged Minah. "Yeorobun~ Khaja~" said Sojin, as she smiled, satisfied with who she will be paired. They make their way as they didn't notice that they left Krystal, who is still searching her name. 

 

     "Ah~ Where is my name?" Krystal sighed. "So, you'll be my partner, right?" Krystal who heard a husky voice that talked to her just now, startled as she stopped searching her name. The boy pointed his finger to his name. 15 Kim Jongin and Jung Soojung. Krystal was shocked when she saw Kim Jongin's name as her partner. She took a step backward and turned around to walk away from that guy. When she ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter