14 Confession

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      "Krystal-ssi, how was your life?" asked Kyungsoo as the boys started to pay their attention to her. Krystal stopped playing with her food when she suddenly heard her name, started to answer the question, "I'm fine. I'm a singer right now" she raised her left brow, bragging about her career. The boys started to make sound, teasing her and that makes the pink tint started to form on her cheeks. "Jung-sis? I knew about you. Your sister is beautiful" Sehun said as Krystal glared him, "You already have Hyeri, so don't dreaming to be my brother-in-law" As Krystal said that, Sehun felt dumbfounded and plus, the others also burst into laughter. "Ahahaha, I'm dying~~" said Baekhyun between his laugh, but he stopped when Sehun threw a death glare to him, "Ahaha...Mian" Baekhyun straighted his position and pretend that he didn't know anything. Krystal giggled as she continued to play her food with the fork. Chanyeol cleared , "Do you have a boyfriend?" Krystal totally shocked with the sudden attack sent by Chanyeol as the boys paid their attention back to her, waiting for the answer. Jongin also looked at her, wanted to know her reply. Krystal looked at them and awkwardly grinned, "What kind of question is that?" "Ey~ Answer it, you're our friend, though. It's not wrong to share it with us." Krystal bit her lip, her heart pounnded even faster. She was totally blanked that time. "I don't have a boyfriend" Krystal said it straightly as the boys unsatisfied with her answer. "Don't you have any feeling towards someone?" another question from Suho shot her soul as she chocked. She wiped with the tissue, and that time her hand was a bit shaky, "Mian~" she stood and left them. Jongin looked down and massaged her forehead. "Looks like we failed. Plan goes wrong" Sehun took a sip of his water as the others sighed.

 

 

     Krystal went out from the restaurant, walked through the road side alone. Why you keep your feeling deep inside you?, the words came out from Kyungsoo's mouth last two years still fresh in her mind. Yes, she felt dumb and coward. Her tears suddenly flowed through her face, "What if he didn't have any feelings towards me?" she questioning herself. 

 

 

     Jongin aparted with his friends as he had a schedule- dance practice. He unlocked the phone, "9pm already" then he made his way to SM building. She twirled the door knob and switched on the lights, "Nobody's here" he entered and took a nap at the couch. After a few minutes, he felt some steps came towards him. "Kim Jongin?" he ruffled his hair and quickly bowed to his sunbae, Eunhyuk. "Where's your partner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter