06 Brave? Honest?

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Omma~ I've to go. Annyeong" Krystal ran, exited the house as Mrs Jung blurred, "Where she want to go? She just come back, but now? Ah, nowdays kid" Mrs Jung nagged. Krystal kept running until she arrived at her school. She panted, "Ah finally~" She walked towards the music room and sighed. When she twirled the door, she saw Jongin was dancing. Woah, am I dreaming? she pinched her cheek as she groaned when she felt the pain. He looked professional , Krystal stared Jongin quietly as she didn't realized that Jongin saw her from the reflection of the mirrors. "Krystal~ Don't peek on me" teased Jongin as he chuckled when Krystal lowered her head to cover her shyness. "Are you dancing alone since the past hour?" asked Krystal curiously. Jongin nodded. "Woah, you've a high spirit. Not bad~" said Krystal as she sat on the floor. Jongin sat in front of her. Kystal furrowed her eyebrows, "Wae? Am I pretty?" bragged her. Jongin smirked, "Aniyo~ You looked like an ahjumma who just got back from the fishmarket" .

 

 

     Krystal clenched her teeth to control her anger, then he put a strand of her hair behind her ear, "So, show me your skill." Jongin the music and started to dance like a proffesional. He's into the music. He ended his dance with a ballet's step, he spun around for five times. Krystal stucked out her tounge, "I can do better?" Jongin closed his face towards Krystal's and whispered into her ear, "Jinjja?" His hot breath tickled her as it's send to her spine. Krystal pushed Jongin away and got up, "Wae? Don't you know that I can dance?" she channels the music into her favourite song and danced seriously. She's dancing and kept dancing as she wanted to prove to Jongin that she can really dance. When she spun herself, she lost her balance as Jongin catched her. They fell as Krystal's on him. She widen her eyes when she realized that Jongin's face was inches from her's. She blinked her eyes and quickly back to her sense, she got up and hid the pinky cheeks. "Mianhae~" Krystal apologized as she grabbed her snapback and ran away. Jongin wanted to stop her, but he can't. I shouldn't do that, Jongin regretted as he let out a fist on the wall and his hand bleed. 

 

 

     A few days later, they didn't talked towards each other. Krystal just felt loath because at that time, her heart beated faster and she afraid that Jongin felt it. She just can't hid her shyness, so she decided to not talk to him. Jongin didn't say a word because he still regretted with his action on that day. He just wanted to help her find her balance back but he didn't expect that Krystal will fall on him. So, he afraid that Krystal might think that he tried to take an opportunity on her. 

 

Krystal-

     Sulli nu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter