12 Live in the same building

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Soojung?" the word came out from that guy makes Krystal stopped her action. How did.. when she was about to thought that, the guy said another words, "Jung Soojung?" She widen her eyes. When she turned back, that guy walked slowly towards her. That time, Krystal finally faced that man, "You?" she widen her eyes even more when she realized that she knew him. A smile formed on his face, "Jongin-ah~" his name came out from Krystal as the guy nodded. "You are..here?" she wondered why he was in Korea.

 

 

     "Mmm" Krytal and Jongin were spending their time together as they sat by the Han River while eating ice cream. "Ooooh~ Delicious~" Krstayl her vanilla ice cream like a child as she didn't realized that Jongin laughed at her baby-voice. She kept eating and eating till she finished it. "Ah~" she frowned as she hugged her knees, staring Jongin who ate his ice cream deliciously. He purposely it ily as Krystal gulped. Jongin took a glance at Krystal, "Delicious~~" he complained as Krystal pouted. Jongin smiled, watching the baby-face that Krystal made and he offered his ice cream to her, "Want some?" Krystal looked at him while raising her left brow, "Jinjja?" Jongin nodded, so Krystal it as there's stain, the ice cream on the corner of her lips. Jongin came closer to Krystal, her heart pounded, "Wae?" Jongin smirked, "There's stain on your lips" Krystal bit her lip and wiped the stain off her face. After Jongin finished his ice cream, Krystal grabbed a peeble beside her and threw it in the water, "So, what brought you here?" Jongin sighed teasingly, "Wae? Oh~ I'm not pleased here. Okay, fine~" Jongin looked away as Krystal grabbed his arm, "aniyo~ I'm just curious" A smile formed on Jongin's face and he quickly back to his sense, continued teasing her by making a sulky face. "Don't be mad" Krystal's puppy eyes finally made him melted as he began to smile, "No, I'm kidding" Krystal rolled her eyes and threw another peeble. "I came here because I'm chosen as a dancer under SM Company" Krystal widen her eyes, "Jeongmal?" Jongin looked into her eyes, "Wae?" Krystal accidently showed her excited face, of course she was happy to live under the same building with him. She cleared and made a don't-care face, "Nothing~" 

 

 

     After a not-so-long-not-so-short talk between them, the two went back to the club. Suddenly she saw Jessica came out from the club while waving her hand towards her friends, who went to another way. "Oh unnie!" she mumbled as she bowed to Jongin, "annyeong~ See you around" Jongin was too late to reply her goodbye as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter