03 Who are you?

The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 pm, Sunday,

 

     Krystal spun herself in front of the mirror. Am I look.. pretty? When Krystal busy fitting a black jacket on herself, Minah opened the door, "Soojung-ssi!!!" Minah said with her aegyo voice. "Oh, you're here, khaja~" They went downstairs and Krystal ran towards Mrs Jung, "Omma~ Annyeong~", she kissed her mum's cheek. "Yah~ where are you going? Dating?" teased Sooyeon as she chuckled. Krystal pouted, "Aniyo~ I don't have boyfriend yet~" bragged her. "Jeongmal?" teased Hyeri, as she nudged Krystal's arm. Krystal's blushed, "Yah ppalli~" she went away from them. Sojin, Yura, Minah and Hyeri bowed to Mrs Jung and ran to match their pace with Krystal's.

 

 

     "Yah~ Do you know that there's a firework at the Han River?" said Sojin. Minah grabbed Sojin's arms, "Jeongmal?! Ah~ I wanted to go there~" she stomped her feet on the ground as she really wanted to go there. "We have to finish our work, or we'll be dead meat" said Hyeri and countinued chewing her gum. "Yah~ Can we go there for a while after we finished our work?" asked Minah, she smirked as she knew that her plan to go there will be success. "Aniyo~ I don't want to go. If you guys wanted to go there, I won't come with you." Yura nudged Minah and whispered to her, "Did you forget that she hates fireworks?". Minah formed an 'O' from and grined to Krystal, "Ahaha~ Mianhae~". She hugged Krystal's arm and makes some cute faces. Krystal make a cute face as she tried to play around with Minah. "Ah, we're here," said Sojin as she pointed at a cafe beside them. Sojin opened the door as the bell's rung. She saw Suho at the counter, helped a woman serving the order. Suddenly, he saw Sojin, who watched him from a far and smiled to him. "Oh, Sojin-ssi", he wiped her hand and left the counter. "Annyeong Suho-ssi. So, is this your cafe?" asked Sojin. Suho nodded as they wtarted to walk upstairs. "This is my mother's cafe. We lived here..." Sojin nodded as her friends still looking around the cafe, amazed with the decoration and theme of the cafe. Woah, look simple and elegant, thought Hyeri. "...and my friend and I will hanging around this floor" Suho continued briefing about his cafe. When they arrived at the floor, where Suho talking about, Hyeri cut their way and still amazed with cafe, "Woah, daebak~!" said her as she didn't realized that she said it a bit loud. She was stunted when someone whispered at her ear, "Great, right?". She froze at that place as she saw Sehun was behind her. "Khaja~" Sehun smirked and went away from him as Sojin and Suho chuckled when they saw Hyeri's reaction. Yura went to Hyeri and snapped her out from her world, "Great, right? she imitated Sehun to tease Hyeri. Hyeri blinked her eyes and pouted to Yura. 

 

     

     Suho leeaded them to the balcony and sat at the big wooden table. Krystal sat from the left, followed by Sojin, Yura, Hyeri and Minah. Kyungsoo sat infront of Minah, followed by Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They left a spot for Jongin to sit in front of Krystal. "I'll be at downstairs. I have a discussion with Yoona-ssi. So, enjoy your group discussion. Annyeong," he bowed and left them. When they were busy talking to each other while waiting for Jongin to join the discussion, Krystal played with her own phone. She kept clicked the menu button and back button repeatly. Baekhyun who saw K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter