Jongin/Sehun

Advent Drabbles 2k14

Rating: PG13
Prompt: fluffy college sekai

 

Jongin is hiding under Sehun’s bed.

It’s not an unusual occurrence.  He hears the door to the dorm open and Jongin in a deep breath, eyes fixated on the feet that appear.

“Haven’t you walked in on enough compromising situations yet to learn to knock?” Sehun scolds from where he’s sitting on his bed.

“Those are the memories I treasure the most,” Taemin answers wistfully.  “Sadly, the only thing I’m looking for today is Jongin.  You seen him?”

“Nope,” Sehun responds.  “Have you checked the dance studios?”

“Twice,” Taemin groans.  “Text me if he comes back?”

“Why should I?”

“I’ll bring you bubble tea tomorrow?”

“My best friend loyalties aren’t so easily swayed.”

Taemin hisses.  “Fine, bubble tea for a week.”

“Deal.”

Taemin turns and leaves, the door shutting behind him.  Jongin wiggles his way out from under Sehun’s bed, sitting up to stretch his arms.  If he was worried for one second that Sehun was going to sell him out, Jongin wouldn’t have hidden under his bed to begin with.  Sehun reaches out, absentmindedly petting down Jongin’s hair as he goes back to studying.  It’s with a warm, fuzzy feeling in his chest that Jongin crawls his way onto Sehun’s single bed, sitting behind Sehun with his chest to Sehun’s back and legs coming around so Sehun can lean against him.

Jongin hooks his chin over Sehun’s shoulder, peering down at his textbook.  He scrunches his nose and decides he much prefers pushing his face against Sehun’s neck, listening to the hitch in Sehun’s breath when Jongin leaves a soft kiss just beneath his ear.

“What was Taemin trying to rope you into this time?” Sehun inquires, slowly beginning to put his books and notes away.

“Volunteering to help set up for one of the art department’s fundraisers,” Jongin sighs, leaning back on his palms when Sehun pulls free from his hold.  “He only does this when he’s trying to impress someone.  And Taemin’s always trying to impress someone,” Jongin laments.  He was fine helping the first few times, but Taemin never stops and Jongin isn’t going to risk academic failure in the name of Taemin’s life.

“What if I asked you to help me impress someone?” Sehun rumbles, turning his head so Jongin can see the smile playing along the corners of his mouth.

“Sounds like I’d be shooting myself in the foot,” Jongin answers, scrunching his nose.

“But he’s so wonderful,” Sehun continues, still moving so he’s sitting facing Jongin now, his thighs draped over Jongin’s, knees bent.

Jongin slides his palms along Sehun’s waist, tapping his fingers on the sliver of exposed skin between Sehun’s shirt and jeans.  “Yeah?  Tell me about him.”

“Well,” Sehun begins, over his lips, “for starters, he’s incredibly handsome.”  Sehun fidgets when Jongin slips his hands under his shirt.  “And he’s super y, even if he’s a bit of a dork.”

Jongin pinches Sehun’s side and he lets out a startled laugh, trying to twist away.

“But the best thing about him,” Sehun whispers, wiggling himself even closer to Jongin, “is that he’s really great at kissing.”

“Hmm, maybe I should kiss him and see what all the fuss is about,” Jongin teases.

Sehun just props his arms on Jongin’s shoulders, sighing and shaking his head at him.  “You’re a strange one.”  And then he kisses Jongin.  His mouth is warm and Jongin can hear his own heartbeat in his ears.  Sehun molds wonderfully against Jongin’s front, whining softly when Jongin into his mouth languidly.  This is something Jongin could do for hours.  They have done this for hours.  It’s totally worth Sehun complaining the entire next day about sore lips as he steals Jongin’s lip balm.

Jongin fits his arms around Sehun, pulling him until they both go falling back on the bed.  Sehun refuses to part from Jongin’s mouth, groaning when he speeds it along, flicking his tongue against Jongin’s while he pulls a little at Jongin’s hair.

It’s a promising start to a great evening.

But then their door slams open and the both of them send the intruder a glare.  The flash of a camera goes off and then Taemin’s putting away his phone, shaking his head at them.  “I knew you’d find your way under Sehun at some point.”

“We’re in the middle of something,” Jongin comments dryly.  Behind Taemin, there are people walking past, an audience to Jongin and Sehun in a compromising position.

“And I put your name down for decorating, so now you have no choice but to help.”

Taemin is such a .  Jongin groans.  The volunteer sign-up sheets should require fingerprinting so nuisances like Taemin can’t do as they please.

“I expect payment in full,” Sehun comments.

Jongin tries not to laugh.  Taemin looks unimpressed.  “You did nothing.”

“I held him down for you,” Sehun says.  “That counts.  And for the record, I prefer chocolate.”

“He gets paid, or I don’t move,” Jongin pipes in.

Taemin doesn’t look happy, but he sighs and throws his hands in the air, which means he’s given up.

“Don’t keep him out too late,” Sehun says as he sits up, allowing Jongin to leave.

Jongin makes sure to kiss Sehun one final time, his last taste of freedom of the day.

“Oh come on,” Taemin laments.  “Minho’s isn’t going to warm itself.”

Sehun muffles his reaction in his pillow as Jongin goes to face his fate.  “Be gentle with me,” he groans as he’s led from the room.  Taemin just laughs.