Sehun/Jongin

Advent Drabbles 2k14

Prompt: sekai mpreg
Rating: pg

 

Sehun is a donor.

He’s a virile young man, one of the few left on the planet unaffected by the rampant pollution that’s led to the fatal birth defects now seen in well over half the population’s unborn children.  For the world, it means Sehun’s is an invaluable resource used to impregnate healthy hosts to ensure future, untainted generations as the human race attempts to clean up their mess.

For Sehun, it means a steady paycheck that’s brought him out of the slums and into high society, a title to go along with his name and his choice of bed warmers.  He used to indulge himself, take the pleasure without consequence and let it carry him through to the next morning when he’d see his guest out and spend the rest of his day alone.

Due to the small pool of donors and hosts, the records for which donor was used to impregnate which host is made public as to avoid any mishaps.  Sehun used to check them every now and then, look at the faces of the men and women now carrying a child that’s genetically half him and contemplate how their child will look.  It was a flight of fancy, something he could write off as soon as the whim passed to move on to more entertaining things.

Nowadays, Sehun is absent from the luxury parties, declining invitations with polite words he doesn’t mean, content to remove himself from the toxic atmosphere.  He likes to think it’s because he’s grown as a person, learned when to control his compulsions, but it’s a lie.

It’s all because of Jongin.

Jongin is a host.

Jongin is one of those faces that peered out of a medical file listed under Sehun’s name and Sehun found himself doing something he’d never done before.  He’d actively sought Jongin out just to lay eyes on him in the flesh and it was far better than he could have imagined.  Jongin hadn’t been far along then, still under constant monitoring to detect any abnormalities early in the pregnancy.

The Jongin who is now at home on Sehun’s bed, swiping through his music to find something less unsettling to play, is seven months pregnant and always tired, always hungry, and always willing to indulge Sehun’s desire for cuddling.  Hosts are paid far more than donors and Jongin has his own place further into the Clean Area - a nearly entirely closed off dome designated for the healthy population - but he seems to never leave Sehun’s home, which is exactly how Sehun wants it.

Sehun climbs carefully onto the bed, peering over Jongin’s shoulder after leaving a kiss on Jongin’s neck in greeting.  He’d been out shopping and his nose is cold; Jongin’s shoulders raise and he huffs out a soft laugh followed by a shiver at the touch but he doesn’t push Sehun away.

"Did you find it?" Jongin inquires, in a sharp breath as his entire belly wiggles when the baby repositions himself.  As of late, Jongin's been nursing sore ribs and grumbling adorably as he pushes at a tiny foot that's trying to wedge itself underneath his ribcage.  But then Jongin will apologize and rub his swollen tummy, tapping the pads of his fingers over where he thinks the head is.

Sehun produces a small package and sets it on the bed in front of Jongin, earning himself a wide grin and a kiss pressed to the corner of his mouth.  There aren’t many things that will get Sehun out of bed early in the morning, especially when Jongin is curled against him, snug and warm and sleepy, but when Jongin asks, Sehun wants nothing more than to indulge.

He fits the palm of his hand to Jongin’s belly, sliding underneath Jongin’s shirt to let it rest as Jongin lets out a soft noise of pleasure.  They’d been warned that Jongin would probably push people away physically the larger he grew, but he’s been the opposite.  Sehun has never seen someone light up the way Jongin does when Sehun simply reaches out for him.  Sehun’s never wanted to keep someone so much.

“Is it the right kind?” Sehun asks, more as a reassurance even if he knows Jongin’s taste by heart.

Jongin opens the package and snaps off a piece of the raspberry dark chocolate, his tongue darting out to pull it into his mouth.  He lets out a satisfied hum, eyes closing.  It’s an indulgence, one he doesn’t get often.  Sehun waits for Jongin to swallow before tipping Jongin’s head back for a kiss.

Sehun likes to taste the chocolate on Jongin’s lips, his tongue sweeping along Jongin’s mouth as Jongin parts his lips, eagerly pressing closer to Sehun.  “Perfect,” Jongin whispers.

They have to rearrange themselves, Jongin struggling to roll onto his back as Sehun settles over him.  Sehun doesn’t think he’ll ever get enough of Jongin.  He’s addicted to Jongin’s plump lips and the easy way they give beneath his own, addicted to the soft whines he can coax from Jongin from a simple sweep of his tongue, addicted to the way Jongin always wants to touch more of him.  Sehun reaches beneath Jongin’s shirt again, fingers gliding over his baby bump.  Something inside Sehun twists tight just knowing that the baby is his.

As a donor, Sehun signed a waiver in his contract that takes away his rights as a parent.  He hadn’t hesitated when he first started, but with Jongin . . .  They haven’t talked about it; not yet.  He wonders if Jongin thinks about it.  Sehun’s certainly given thought to the three of them being a family, settling down into a proper home instead of an apartment, and raising a family together.

Jongin scratches through Sehun’s hair, sighing softly when they finally part.  He looks tired even if he hasn’t been awake long.  “Sleep,” Sehun tells him, carefully moving so Jongin can roll onto his side.  He can’t be on his back much and he groans when he finally gets to his side again.

Sehun sits with him, rescuing the rest of the chocolate bar so it doesn’t get lost in the sheets.  He waits until Jongin falls asleep to slip away, going back to his computer.  There are several new messages about available homes far enough inside the dome that Jongin and their child would be safe.  He opens the first one and can’t help thinking about how happy he’s going to make Jongin.  And how happy Jongin already makes him.