Kim Jisoo - Fresh Pair of Eyes

You R In Love

'Cause I want to be seen With a fresh pair of eyesThe single white treeIn a black hood of disguise. - Fresh pair of eyes 

 

 

 

I sat on the subway beside Mino and once again my thoughts turned to Hanbin. We were broken up again. But I still loved him. I would always love him. And seeing him smiling and laughing with Lee Hi ignited a fierce anger within me. I hated her. Hanbin has always been fascinated with her. Since the moment he first saw her when we were first years. The reason we broke up this time was because of her. Over the summer we were making out and he actually moaned her name. I was so upset that I broke up with him on the spot. I didn't expect it to last so long though I thought we would be back together by now. I wasn't going to let him go. He was the only one for me. The only one I would ever love and I would do anything for him to be mine again. I needed him.

"What you thinking about so fiercely?" Mino asked. I glanced over out the side of my eye at him. He was leaning back in the seat eyes closed. "How do you know I'm thinking about something?" I asked. "I just do. I can practically hear the gears in your head turning and spinning with something diabolical." I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him. Mino got on my nerves with his laid back attitude and moral high road personality. He would never think of doing anything selfish. He always looked out for those he cared about even if it cost him pain. That's what I hated about him. Being around him always made me feel... Lacking.