Lee Seung Hoon- Wonderland

You R In Love

"We  found wonderland, you and I got lost in it.And we pretended it could last forever."

 

 

 

Chapter 4:Lee SeungHoon- Wonderland

 

My mind kept going back to the girl from earlier. Lee Suhyun. It was weird, I didnt know her, I only bumped into her once and yet I felt an intense need to protect her.

 

Was it because I felt guilty about knocking her over?

 

I dont know. But I am totally fascinated and curious about her. I want to know more about her, learn everything there is to know about her. She looked young, maybe to young for me to be fixating on but I cant help it. She looked so cute and innocent. And thats exactly why I was currently standing across from the girl's locker room waiting for her.

 Girls began to spill out and the majority of them looked and wispered and gigled with their friend's about me. I knew that many of the girls at school had crushes on me, that didnt matter to me though. I was friendly and joked around with them alot but I didnt want to get involved with anyone. But thks girl, she was changing everything I felt and thought.

Finally she came out with another girl, their arms were linked and they were laughing about sonething.

"Suhyun." I called out to get her attention. She froze and looked over at me her eyes widened in shock and she looked adorable. I smiled as I left my leaning position against the wall. I stopped in front of her. "How was gym?" I asked.

 

She still continued to look at me in wonderment. "Oh. I'm... I mean. Yes... I mean gym was fine." She said blushing.  I laughed at her stutering and incomplete sentences.

I grasped her arm lightly and pulled her closer to me. "Walk with me." I said.

She looked at her friend and then back at me. She looked like she wasnt going to agree so I smiled at her again and said. "Please."

"Uh. Okay." She said uncertainly.

I pulled her with me before she changed her mind. "Where is your next class? I'll walk you there."

"I have math." She was still looking at me uncertainly before saying. "Where you waiting for me?"

"Yeah. I was."

"Why?" She asked sounding confused but boldly looking me in the eyes.

"Because. I wanted to see you again." I sais truthfully. "I want to get to know you better."

 

She cocked her head to the side curiously. "But you dont like to get to know girl's better. You like to keep your distance."

How did she know that? I was sure she was a 1st year student so today should have been her first day so how would she know these details about me. Maybe she had an older sibling who goes here. "How do you know that?" 

I still had a old on her arm and we were getting looks from other kids in the hallway as we walked to her class. We looked like a couple and everyone knows I dont date.

"My friend told me."

"And who is this friend?" I tried going through the list of older girl's in this school she could be friends with.

 

"Bobby." She said taking me completly by suprise.

"Bobby? As in Kim Jiwon?" I asked just to make sure.

She nodded. "Yeah. He's my bestfriend. Were're neighbors."

And then it clicked. She was THE girl. The one Bobby talked about all the time. The one he thought was so perfect. The one we all thought he was in love with. 

 

This would be a problem.