Bobby-Hurricane

You R In Love

 I hope I tell you for that time

That you were always on my mind

You're spinning something like a hurricane a hurricane -Hurricane 

 

 

 

Chapter 5-Bobby

Sitting at the lunch table I looked over at the brooding Hanbin. "What's wrong with him?" I asked Mino. Mino shrugged. "Who knows. He gets like this sometimes. Let him sulk." he replied. I shrugged. Oh well. My thoughts then turned to Lee Hi. She was sitting at the table across from us with her friend who had confessed to Hanbin earlier. I kept thinking about what she said to me in the hall. I really had let Suhyun down, and I had been doing it a lot lately. I needed to make up for not keeping my promise to her about her first day. Lee Hi must have felt me watching her because suddenly our eyes connected. She glared at me. I chuckled as I winked. She shot me a nasty look before looking away. I laughed again. She had never liked me for some reason. Me and her are closer in age but she never gave me the time of day which is how me and Suhyun got so close. As if thinking about her conjured her up I spotted Suhyun at the entrance of the cafeteria. But shockingly she wasn't alone. She was with a girl, that wasn't the shocking part. On the other side of her stood Seunghoon. He said something and she looked up at him laughing. Then he placed his hand on her back guiding her over to the food trays. My fist clenched. Since when did they know each other? When did they get so close that he could casually touch her like that? "Hay whose the girl with SeungHoon?" Hanbin asked. "I don't know." Mino said watching Seunghoon also. "Lee Suhyun." I said. "Wait. You're Lee Suhyun?" Hanbin asked. I nodded. Yes. My suhyun. I watched them head over to the table Lee Hi was at and sit down. I grabbed my tray and stood up. "Where are you going?" asked Mino. "Over there." "Hell yeah. Lets go." Hanbin said grabbing his tray and standing up also. Mino rolled his eyes grabbed his tray and reluctanty stood also. We three made or way to the table. As Hanbin placed his tray beside Lee Hi and sat down she said. "What are you doing?" "Sitting down." He replied. I sat down across from Lee Hi and beside Suhyun. She glared at me like it was my fault that Hanbin had sat beside her. I just shrugged and then turned to Suhyun. "How is your first day going?" I asked. "Fine." She said with a small shrug. Uh oh. She was definitely mad. I poked her in the ribs and she giggled. "Don't be mad. Im sorry. I will make up to you ok?" She bit her lip before smiling and saying. "Fine but you better make it worth my while." I laughed. There was my Suhyun. "Don't worry I will." Lee Hi kicked my knee under the table and I hd to breath in deeply holding my breath to prevent crying out. Someone wasn't happy that me and Suhyun had made up so easily. I looked over at her and she looked pissed off. I know it would only make her angrier but I couldn't help it, I smiled, she looked so cute when she was angry. I quickly pulled my legs back in case she made another attempt. I smirked at her once more once they were a safe distance away. She rolled her eyes and looked down at her food. Throught lunch I tried to talk to Suhyun but her attention was divided between her new friend Hana and Seunghoon. I was really getting curious about how they met. Lee Hi continued to shoot me dirty looks probably blaming me that Hanbin was constantly annoying her. I don't know what got into him when he was around her. Its like he couldn't control himself from doing everything possible to annoy her. It was weird.

 

Once lunch was over I threw my arm around Suhyun's shoulder and dragged her into the hall. "I'm walking you to class. I haven't seen you all day." "Fine but can you get off me? You stink." I let her go and sniffed under my arms. "No I don't." She laughed as she continued to walk. "So you and Lee SeungHoon. How do you know him?" "Oh we bumped into each other this morning, literally." "You bumped into him?" "Uh huh." She laughed aloud face turning red as she obviously was remebering something. "He was so afraid that he had hurt me he picked me up and tried to carry me to the nurse."

I didn't like the way she was talking about him. Did she like him? "I wouldn't get a crush on him if I where you. Remember I told you about him? He doesn't date, doesn't have the time for it." I said watching her face for her reaction. She nodded. "I know. But I think he likes me." "How do you know?" "He practically told me so." she said before entering her classroom leaving me standing there. No way. It couldn't be. SeungHoon always said he wouldn't date. He can't like Suhyun. Shes not for him. She wouldn't be able to handle him. She was too young, sweet, and innocent. I couldn't fathom SeungHoon and Suhyun dating. I couldn't let that happen. She was too young. She was to young to date anyone yet. She wasn't ready.

 

Class had just ended and I was waiting  by the class I knew Lee Hi would be coming out of. When I spotted her I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a empty classroom and shut the door. "What the heck Bobby!" she said exhasperated. "You need to talk to Suhyun and make sure she doesn't like SeungHoon." I told her. She rolled her eyes. "Why? If she likes him she likes him." "He is going to hurt her." she looked more concerned then. "How do you know?" I shook my head and ra my fingers through my hair. "Ok I don't know that for sure. But he likes her." I said. "Well She likes him, he likes her. Good?" she asked her nose scrunching up cutely in her confusion. "No. Not good. He isn't  right for her. Talk to her and convey that to her." I pleaded. She sighed. "Bobby calm down. You don't even know for sure they like each other." "Please." I said. She sighed. "Ok fine whatever. Just move." she pushed me back. I hadn't even realized that I had her pinned against the wall with my body. "Sorry." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Whatever. Bye." she walked to the door and was about twist the knob when I called out. "And Hayi. Thanks." I said. She didn't say anything and walked out without looking back.

 

A/Note

Sorry guys for the super long absence. Life got in the way. I will try to update more regularly after I get my new phone. I use my phone to write and update my stories but about a week ago I dropped it and broke it. Then the stupid phone place said my warranty expired so there isn't anything they can do. So I need 300 dollars to buy a new phone. 😑