Kim Hanbin - Until Tomorrow?

You R In Love

 

 

You keep hanging with my whole crew swearing that you like me. Saying that you want to be the one to wear my nikes. -Forever Until Tomorrow

 

I sat in class watching the door waiting for her to show up. When it came to Lee Hi it always seemed that I was watching her or waiting for her to come to me, which she never did ofcourse. Finally she entered the room coming to her seat beside me and sitting down. "Morning." I said turning to look at her.  

She didn't answer.

Well that was rude.

"You can say hi, or good morning back. Something."

 

She sat there facing forward staring off into space not seeming to here anything I was saying. I waved my hand in front of her face. "Hello." I said. She startled looking over at me.

 

"Sorry. I'm out of it today. Did you say something?"

 

I chuckled. Wow. She really hadn't heard me. "Nothing." I said.

 

She started taking things out of her bag and placing them on her desk when she suddenly stopped and turned to me. "Do you think you're dreams are trying to tell you something?" She asked.

 

I couldn't help myself, I laughed aloud. This was a weird conversation. Not one that I ever imagined having with Lee Hi. I dreamed of her everynight. Maybe my subconcious was trying to tell me I was obsessed.

She glared at me. "Never mind. I don't know why I even asked you. Idiot."

 

"Sorry. I wasn't laughing at you. It was just a strange question. But yeah I do. I think sometimes are dreams show us what we aren't ready to face in the real world. Stuff we don't even know we long for." I told her.

 

She nodded.

 

"Hmmm..maybe you aren't as stupid as you seem." She said before looking at the papers laid out before her on the desk.

 

I watched her for awhile trying to work up the courage to ask her what I wanted to. I had just opened my mouth ready to take a chance when my name being called stopped me. I look up and over at the doorway and there stood Jisoo.

I sighed.

What did she want? Maybe if I ignored her she would go away... Nah Jisoo was too stuborn for that. She'd continue to stand there until I acknowledged her. I got up from my seat and walked over.

 

"What? Class is about to start." I asked.

 

She snorted. "Since when do you care about class? More like you want to sit there and obsess over miss high and mighty."

She said shooting a glare Lee Hi's way. I turned to leave when she said. "I need to talk to you..privately. Its important. Please."

 

I followed her out of the doorway and down the hall. "What?" I asked again. She flinched a little at my impatient tone.

 

"Can I stay over at you're house tonight?" she asked.

 

"Why? Is it your dad? Is he drinking again?"

 

For the first time I noticed that she was wearing sunglasses inside the school building. I reached out and took them off of her. It wasn't as bad as I had expected. Her eyes was puffy and a little red but atleast it wasn't turning black. Her dad was a world class not caring about his only child. He left her to find for herself most of the time not caring to even bother with her. But when he started drinking, he couldn't keep his hands to himself. I rubbed the back of my neck. I couldn't let her go home to him. "Yeah sure. Meet me at my locker after school."

 

I didn't want to have her over incase she mistakes it for me still having feelings for her. I cared about her but I didn't want to be with her anymore. I left and went back to class. I pulled my cell out and quickly texted Mino.

 

Jisoo 's dad is drinking again. He hit her. Shes staying the night at my place. Can you stay too?

 

I really didn't want to be alone with her. I was mad because now this interfered with what I was going to ask Lee Hi. Mino texted back.

 

Mino

Sure. What about you're date with the ice princess? Not like she was going to say yes anyways. Ha ha ha

 

I rolled my eyes at the phone not texting him back. As long as he was going to be there to be a buffer between me and Jisoo that's all I needed to know. I didn't want to think about not being able to go out with Lee Hi. Because as Mino said, she probably would have said no. This was all Jisoo's fault. Then I felt guilty for even thinking it. She didn't ask to have a crap father who beat her everytime he had a drink.

Lee Hi reached over and shook my arm. Stupidly and insanely I was fascinated by the pale pink color on hair nails. "Hanbin." she said shaking my arm again. I looked over at her. "The teachers caling you." I hadn't even noticed that the teacher was here and class had started because I was so wrapped up in my thoughts. "Sorry." I said. The teacher rolled her eyes and turned back to the board. Teachers didn't like me. I usually was a pain in the during class.

 

"Are you allright?" Lee Hi wispered too me when she thought the teacher wasn't paying attention.

 

"Yeah." I said.

 

She looked at me woriedly. "Are you sure? You look like you're worried about something."

 

I didn't want to talk about it.

 

Lee Hi wouldn't understand.

 

Me Jisoo and Mino were from the same neighborhood where ty things happen. Lee Hi lived in a nice neighborhood where only the wealthy could afford to live. "Its nothing." I insited. She looked at me a moment longer before shrugging and turning forward again. She wouldn't talk to me again today. I sighed.

 

For the rest of the day I was in a bad mood. Between what was going on with Jisoo and me deciding to shut Lee Hi out when she actually sounded concerned, I wasn't happy. But even though I was in a ty mood, nothing could come in between me and my appetite. It was lunch time. I got a tray of food and looked over to the table me and my friends usually sat at but it was empty.

What? Bobby was usually the first to get there.

I glanced around the lunch room and I spotted Lee Hi. Sitting with her was Bobby, Suhyun and SeungHoon. Suhyun's friend Hana was there also. Well I guess this was going to be a daily thing then. I didn't have a problem with that. I walked over and sat my tray down beside Lee Hi. She glared at me as I sat down.

 

"Out of all the seats at this table why did you have to sit beside me?" She snarled.

 

"Ohhhh cold." Bobby said laughing.

 

 I brushed her words off. "Its fine. Shes really happy that I sat here. She just doesn't want anyone to know." I smirked.

 

Bobby started picking on Suhyun and SeungHoon tried to defend her. I laughed watching the three of them. They where funny. Then my eyes were drawn to the lunch room door where Mino entered with Jisoo beside him.

 

Oh no.

Please don't let her follow him over here.

 

Lee Hi looked over at me and noticed that I was no longer paying attention. She followed my line of sight and saw that I was watching Mino and Jisoo make their way over here. She placed her hand on top of mine. "Are Jisoo and Mino together now. Is that why you were upset earlier?"

 

I shook my head. Mino wasn't intersted in Jisoo.

 

They reached the table and Jisoo sat down beside me while Mino sat across from her. Everyone got quiet. Before Jisoo arrived we were all laughing and joking now the air was filled with awkward silence. Trying to relieve the uncomftorable moment Bobby said. "So are my two favorite Lee sisters going to The Café with me after school?"

 

Suhyun looked at him then over at SeungHoon before replying. "Actually I have plans after school. Me and SeungHoon are hanging out." she said.

 

Bobby looked at her with an unreadable expression her face. Then he looked at SeungHoon with one that I clearly recognized.

 

Anger.

 

Then he looked away and smiled easily at Lee Hi. "Guess its just you and me Ice princess."

 

She looked panicked.

 

She looked around at all of us at the table before settling on me. She pleaded with her eyes before saying. "Sorry jerk. I have plans too. Me and Hanbin have something to do." She glanced at me I guess hoping that I was going to agree with her. Before I could say anything Jisoo spoke up.

 

"What are you talking about? I'm going to Hanbin's house after school."

 

All eyes were back on me. I didn't know why Lee Hi was lying but I wasn't going to leave her hanging in front of everyone.

 

"Actually me and Lee Hi had plans before you came to me with you're issue, so you're just going to have to come with us."

 

I told her and everyone else at the table. I couldn't see her eyes because she still had the sunglasses on but I knew she was pissed. Lee Hi's eyes however I could clearly see and she was greatful and relieved.

Bobby frowned before turning to Mino. "Ok bro. Looks like me and you are outsiders. Want to do something?" Mino smiled wickedly. He was about to enjoy picking on Bobby. He shook his head. "Nope. You're the only outsider. I have plans to." he said laughing.

I smirked. Mino was so mean sometimes. Bobby joined Jisoo in pouting. "Fine. Whatever." He said before taking his tray and leaving the table.

 

Lunch was over and all the other students were starting to vacate the lunch room.

 

"Thanks." Lee Hi said quietly before leaving.

 

Before I could do the same Jisoo latched on to my arm. "Why are you hanging out with her for?"

 

I took my hand away. "That's none of you're buisness."

 

"Yes it is. You know what who cares. Tell her she can't come."

 

I didn't want to deal with this at all. "She's coming." I said firmly before walking away. As I left the lunch room I was once again ambushed from making it to class. This time it was Mino.

 

"What was that all about? Why did Lee Hi invent imaginary plans with you?"

 

I shrugged "No idea."

 

As we walked Mino shoved me. "Liar."

 

"I'm serious. I don't know. But I'm not about stop any chance I get to hang out with her."

 

Mino raised an eyebrow at me. "You mean you, her and Jisoo. That's going to be a train wreck."

 

Oh god he was right.

 

That would not end well. Jisoo was sure to start trouble. "You have to come man. Don't leave me hanging."

 

He smacked my back.

"Don't worry I said I would. Plus this is going to be highly entertaining." He chuckled as he walked away.

 

Yeah definitely was going to be interesting.

 

 

 

Authors Note:

I don't know if I've mentioned this yet but this was just supposed to be a little light story I decided to write for fun. I didn't even expect so many people to subscribe to it so quickly either. But the chapters will typically be really short ...I didn't start this out intending for it be like a full length story. But I hope those of you who subscribed will continue to enjoy it. Thank you xoxo