Bobby - Jealous

You R In Love

 

I got pride you cant hold your breath. We'll crash down like an avalanche. Look out dont take one more step, we'll crash down like an avalanche. -Avalanche 

 

 

I scowled at everyone at the lunch table. It was like I was invisible. Ever since the day I was ditched by my so called friends no one had time for me. Suddenly Suhyun and Seung Hoon were together all the time. Lee Hi and Hanbin where hanging out too when he was the only person she disliked more than me. Everything was completely out of order.

 

Seung Hoon was holding Suhyun's hand and she was looking at him laughing at whatever he said.

 

Hiyi and Hanbin were arguing, as usual, but they weren't seriously arguing like they used to. It was almost like they were flirting.

 

Mino was no where to be found, which was a common thing with him lately. He was always somewhere too busy too be with us. And he was hanging around Hanbin's ex girlfriend Jisoo a lot.

 

I wonder what's going on with that.

 

 

So I was sitting here the odd man out.

 

Well Suhyun's friend Hana was here but I didn't know her so we didn't talk.

 

Frustrated I took my tray and left the table, no one noticed.

 

 

I was outside sitting on the steps leading to the field. Everything lately. My best friend was too busy to spend time with me. I heard footsteps and looked behind me to see Lee Hi coming towards me. I cocked an eyebrow. Shocking. I didn't expect her to follow me out.

"You okay?" She asked sitting down beside me.

"Do you care?" I asked half joking.

 

She never seemed to like me so I didn't know why she was concerned. "Yeah I care. You looked really sad in there."

 

"I'm surprised you noticed. Thought Hanbin was the only one you could see."

 

She gave me a disgusted look. "This is what I get for trying to be nice."

 

She made a move to stand and I reached out putting my hand on her leg to keep her in place. "Sorry don't leave." She looked at my hand than back at my face before nodding.

I moved my hand away and sighed. "Do you thing this Hoon and Suhyun thing is serious?" I asked her.

I don't think I can take anymore of seeing them together. Everytime I do i'm filled with this intense and irrational anger. I 'd contemplated kicking Hoon's so many times and he hasn't even done anything wrong. I sighed and looked back over at Lee Hi. "So do you?" I asked again because she still hadn't answered.

 

She shrugged. "I don't know. She likes him but she hasn't talked about him with me."

 

I nodded and then stared off straight in front of me.

I felt Hi move closer to me her thigh brushing against mine. "Its really bothering you isn't it? Suhyun and Hoon?"

 

I probably should be embarrassed about admiting it but it was the truth. She was my best friend. I loved her and I missed her. It seems like we never see each other anymore. "Yeah it really bothers me." I looked back over at her and she was watching me with a weird intensity in her eyes. As we sat there looking at eachother the sun shining behind her seeming to bath her in an heavenly light I started to lean forward propelled by an emotion that I couldn't name. Her eyes widned but she didn't pull back. I dug my hands into her hair and I felt a moments hesitation, a strange kind of guitl but I pushed it down and proceeded.

Our lips touched and I felt short of breath. I couldn't believe I was kissing the ice princess. Our lips merged and me attacked each others lips hungrily. I pulled her body closer to mine practically placing her in my lap. The bell rang loudly signaling the end of lunch. The bell returned us to sanity as we both abruptly seperated. We eyed eachother wearily.

 

What had we just done?

 

"Uhm.. The bell.. Class." She stuttered awkwardly.

 

"Yeah." I replied just as awkwardly.

 

She hastily stood and ruched up the stairs. When she dissapered through the doors I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

I shook my head trying to clear it. I should just go to class and try and forget what happened.

I couldn't forget.

I kissed Lee Hi, the ice princess.

 

Lee Suhyun's sister.

 

What was I going to do? What if Suhyun found out? I don't even know why I kissed her. I've never thought of her that way before. She's gorgeous, I'm a guy so of course I've noticed that. But I've never wanted to kiss her before and yet I had, and I enjoyed it.

 

I stood at the bus stop and there off in the distance I spotted the object of my thoughts.

Lee Hi.

Her and Suhyun were walking towards me.

 

Dang those Lee sister, they were driving me crazy.

 

When they reached me Lee Hi avoided making eye contact with me. She must be just as confused as I was. Suhyun skipped over and hugged me. "I feel like I haven't seen you all day." She said smiling up at me.

 

"Because you've been surgically attached to Seung Hoon." I grumbled.

 

She smacked my arm. "Stop being a baby." She laughed.

 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I couldn't stay mad at her she was too adorable. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer into my side where she belonged. "I'm not a baby." I pouted. She pinched my cheeks. "Awww why are you such a cutie?" I growled. "I'm a man. Men aren't cuties."

 

I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. She screamed. "Bobby put me down!" She shouted. I waited a moment just to make her mad then put her down. She mocked glared at me. "You're so annoying." I shrugged. "Its what I'm here for." She rolled her eyes and walked over to her sister.

 

She had her back to us. For a moment I had forgotten she was even here. I felt guilty that I was ignoring her. But I didn't know how to act now that we'd kissed. Maybe I should just treat her like I always have.

"Hay ice princess how was your day?" I called out.

She glared at me but didn't answer.

Her and Suhyun sat on the bench and whispered to eachother. I wondered if she would tell Suhyun about our kiss.

 

The next morning I had made up my mind. I couldn't pretend that it didn't happen. The kiss did and I sat up all night worrying that Hiyi would tell Suhyun. So once we got to school I ambushed her pulled her into a empty classroom.

 

She huffed. "Really Bobby, again? What's with you shoving me into deserted classrooms!"

 

Huh, she was right. This was the second time I had done this.

 

"Well I need to talk to you."

 

She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. "Do we have to?" She asked sounding pained. She knew what I wanted to talk to her about. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed too. There was no easy way to say what I needed to.

 

"Look hiyi.." I started to say but was cut off by her lips smashing into mine. I stood there shocked as she kissed me before I responded.

 

I kissed her back.

 

Then I came to my senses and pushed her away.

 

I groaned. Why did I keep letting my hormones control me? We couldn't do this. I loved Lee Hi just like I loved Lee Suhyun. They've both been apart of my life for as long as I can remember. But Suhyun was my bestfriend and I didn't think she would like what was going on here. I didn't want to hurt Lee Hi's feelings but we had to stop.

 

"Hiyi."I tried again.

 

The door opened and Seung Hoon and Suhyun stumbled in. They didn't notice us standing there because they were occupied with eating each others face.

 

I saw red.

 

"Get off her." I yelled.

 

They both sprang apart to look at me and Hi.

Suhyun frowned. "What are you guys doing in here?"

I kept my eyes on Hoon. I was pissed at him. How dare he kiss Suhyun. My Suhyun. "We aren't talking about me." I pushed Seung Hoon. "Stay away from her man."

"What's you're problem? We weren't doing anything wrong. We were just kissing." he said.

I shoved him again. He didn't get it. The idiot mentioned the image that I wanted to strip from my memory forever.

"Bobby stop. You're being ridiculous." Suhyun said.

She stood infront of Seung hoon. She probably saw the murderous gleam in my eyes. I wanted to hurt him, and hurt him bad.

"He shouldn't have his hands all over you. His tongue down your throat. What where you thinking Suhyun? How could you let him?"

She looked at me incredulously.

The door opened and Hanbin stood there. "What's going on? I can hear you're yelling all the way down the hall."

 

"Ask those two." I said angrily pointing at Suhyun and Seung Hoon.

 

"Bobby please you're embarrassing me." she pleaded.

 

"Maybe you shouldve thought of that before you let Hoon over here stick his tongue down your throat!" I shouted.

 

Seung Hoon stepped forward. "Your being a . Shut up while you still can." He said.

 

"Make me." I growled.

 

Hanbin looked back and forth between us with a look of disbelief on his face. Then he stopped on something behind me.

"Hiyi." He said.

 

I forgot that she was even here. I turned to look at her and her face was white and she was shaking. Hanbin stepped forward and grabbed her hand. "Come on. Lets get out of here." He pulled her out of the room letting the door shut behind them.

 

"I feel like I don't even know who you are anymore." Suhyun said.

 

"That makes two of us. I'm done with this."

 

I stormed past the both of them. I had to get out of here and cool down before I did something I would regret later.