Lee Suhyun-Blank Space

You R In Love

 "Cause were're young and were're reckless we'll take this way to far and leave you breathless or with a nasty scar."

Chapter 2 Lee Suhyun- Blank Space.

 

 

 

I nervously looked around the classroom at the other first year students. I would have so much less  self conscious if Bobby had of walked me in like he promised and given me my pep talk. I sighed. I didn't want to be all depressed though. I had to stay positive. There was no point on dwelling on things you couldn't change. I smiled brightly at the girl who was sitting beside me. "Hi. I'm Lee Suhyun Nice to meet you."

 

 

"I'm Jung Hanna. Nice to meet you too."

 

 

"Are you as nervous as me?" I asked jokingly.

 

 

She laughed. "Kinda. I've heard horror stories of being bullied."

 

 

I nodded. Who hadn't heard horror stories of kids bullied another student to the point of suicide. 

 

 

"This school isn't that bad though. My sister Hiyi is a 2nd year here and she says that its not bad like that here."

 

 

Hana smiled in what seemed like relief. "Good. Because I was really worried."

 

 

 

My first few classes went by without incident. Then it was time for gym. I reluctantly changed into the gym uniform. "Why do you look so sad?" Hana asked as we walked down the hall. 

 

 

 

"I hate gym." I said pouting.

 

 

She laughed. "But its fun."

 

 

I scrunched up my nose. "More like torture."

 

 

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like a cute bunny."

 

 

I giggled. "Yeah. All the time. My friend Bobby does. I never believed him,but I guess its true."

 

 

Hana laughed too. "Wait." She suddenly said looking  down. "You don't have sneakers on."

 

 

I looked down at my feet to see she was right. I still had my black flats on. "Shoot. I have to go back to the class." 

 

 

"Do you want me to come with you?"

 

 

"No. I don't want to make you late too. Just go I'll catch up." I said before turning and running back to the classroom. I darted inside totally out of breath and changed my shoes. Then ran for the class door. In my rush I didn't notice the boy walking past the doorway at exactly the same time."Ahhh!" I shouted as we collided at full force sending us both tumbling to the ground. I stayed on the floor laying still, winded. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry? Are you hurt ? Do you need help?" A frantic male voice asked. I looked up and saw him kneeling beside me. I was about to speak ensuring him that I was okay when she suddenly reached out and gathered me in his arms. When he stood I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. Wow he was tall. "What are you doing?" I asked when he started walking holding me bridal style. "I'm bringing you to the nurse." I continued to look at his face mesmerized as he carried me. I couldn't even work up the voice to tell him I didn't need the infirmary. At that moment he looked me in the eye and smiled. I bit my lip shyly and knew my face was flaming. What was happening to me? I had to end this. "I'm not hurt. You can put me down." I said. I don't know if it was my imagination but he seemed reluctant to let me go. But he did, setting me down on my two feet. "Sorry about knocking you over."

 

"It wasn't your fault. I'm the one who was rushing to gym. I'm sorry about running into you."

 

 

He smiled brightly. "I'm Lee Seung Hoon."

 

 

"Lee Suhyun." He had to be a senior. Maybe the same Lee SeungHoon who was Bobby's new friend. "Uhm I have to get to gym." I said bowing multiple times awkwardly. 

 

 

He nodded. "OK maybe I'll see you around Lee Suhyun."

 

 

I blushed at the sound of my name on his lips as I hurried away.

 

 

 

"What took so long?" Hana asked when I joined her and the rest of the class.

 

 

"Nothing. I just got a little lost."