Lee Suhyun - Tattooed Heart

You R In Love

 

I want to say we're going steady like its 1954. No it doesnt have to be forever, just as long as I'm the name on you're tattooed heart. - Tattooed Heart 

 

 

I looked at the back of Lee Hi's head. She was acting weird since she woke up this morning. She refused to sit near me and Bobby. She was at the front of the bus while me and Bobby sat at the back.

 

"What's up with the ice princess." Bobby asked.

 

I scowled at him.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call her that."

 

He sighed. "Sorry. But seriously what's wrong with her. She practicaly flinched when I waved at her this morning and she did actually run away from me."

 

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe shes just tired." I said in her defense.

She had been really rude to Bobby earlier. After yeasterday I thought they were getting along a little better than they ever have before but this morning Hiyi went back to her old self.

 

The bus stopped and all of the students began to pile out. Hiyi walked away fast and dissapeared into the crowd of students walking into the school. She was acting really strange. I would have to question her about it later.

 

Bobby was saying something to me as we walked but I wasn't hearing a word he was saying because there standing casually in front of the school was Seung Hoon. As soon as he saw me he smiled. I smiled too. I can't believe that he waited to see me.

Wait, cool it Suhyun. He could be waiting for Bobby. Don't get ahead of yourself.

 

He walked over and met us as we came from the bus stop.

 

"Hey man what's up?" Bobby said finally spotting him.

 

"Nothing." Seung Hoon said but his eyes were focused solely on me. "Good morning Suhyun." He said.

 

I smiled. "Good morning Seung Hoon."

 

I could hear Bobby groan.

 

"Oh god no. No no no. Please don't be flirting infront of me."

 

"Nobodys flirting. We were just saying good morning." I said wishing I could punch him for trying to embarrass me.

 

"I don't know about you but I was definitely trying to flirt." Seung Hoon said.

 

I laughed aloud.

 

"Really?" I asked.

 

"Really. Why was I doing it wrong?"

 

"We'll you only said three words to me. One of which was my name, so I don't know if that can be classified as flirting."

 

He ran his fingers through his hair and put a fake thoughtful look on his face.

"Hmmm. I might have to come up with some better lines then. How about Good morning Suhyun. I've been standing here for the past hour waiting for you just because I couldn't wait any longer to see your face."

 

I blushed. "Wow. Ok now you're flirting."

 

 

"Hello I am standing right here.Remember me? Bobby?" Bobby said sounding annoyed. "Are we going to stand out here all morning or are we going to school?" He continued.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You could have went in." I said as I started to walk away.

 

Seung Hoon fell into step on my right side while Bobby walked on my left. I was in the middle.

"And leave you? Never." He said mockingly.

 

I rolled my eyes again. He was being extra annoying today. Two eye rolls already and it wasn't even the afternoon.

It was weird.

I always want Bobby around. He's my clossest friend but in this moment I kinda just wanted him to disappear.

 

I glanced at Seung Hoon covertly as we walked. He really was so handsome. Once again I wondered why he didn't date. He could definitely have any girl he wanted. That worried me. He could have any girl in this school but he seems to have taken an intrest in me. Could he really and genuinely be intrested?

I was so lost in thought that I almost tripped up the first step of the stairs. Seung Hoon grasped my arm and pulled me towards him holding me tightly preventing me from falling.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

 

I gazed up into his eyes mesmerized at the feel of him holding me so close and the genuine concern he was expressing for me. "Suhyun?" He said and I mentally shook myself. Here I was looking at him like a love struck idiot.

 

"Uh yeah. I'm fine."

I said pulling away. I quickly starting walking again.

My face flamed red as I tired to outpace Bobby and Seung Hoon having embarrassed myself infront of them but it was no use, they both were taller than me and had longer legs. They caught up to me in seconds. "That was real graceful." Bobby chuckled. I glared at him. "Shut up before I get Hiyi on you." I said angrily. He scoffed. "Like I'm afraid of the ice princess."

I rolled my eyes, Yet again!

 

Bobby spotted his friend Hanbin. "Yo. BI." He called out. "See yah later Suhyun." He said to me before turning to Seung Hoon. "You coming?" He asked. Seung Hoon shook his head. "No you go ahead."

 

Bobby looked reluctant like he didn't want to leave us alone but eventually he sauntered off. I knew what his problem was. He thought I was too young. That I shouldn't be dating, and he definitely didn't want me dating one of his friends. But that waa just too bad.

I'd show him.

Hanbin and Bobby dissapeared around the corner together while me and Seung Hoon continued on walking. After a while of silence Seung Hoon asked. "What are you doing after school today?"

My heart fluttered and I had to clear my throat before answering. "Nothing really. Just going home." I said. He smiled. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to do something?"

"With you?" I asked stupidly. He laughed. "Yeah with me."

"Of course. Its a date." I flushed red and backtracked wishing I had a filter before just blurting things out. "Well not really a date...you know its just a saying." I started rambling. Seung Hoon took hold of my arm stopping me from walking and rambling.

 

He turned me to face him.

"It is a date." He said simply.

 

 

 

 

I smiled. "Oh. Ok then."

 

He smiled too. "Ok then."