Suhyun - Oh My My My

You R In Love

 

 

Well I was sixteen and suddenly I wasn't that little girl you used to see but your eyes still shined like pretty lights. -oh my my my

 

 

 

Chapter 8: Lee Suhyun

 

I looked around anxiously. The bus would be here any minute and Hiyi wasn't here yet. I couldn't text her because my phone was dead. I bit my lip. Should I wait for her or just continue home? As I stood there debating I spotted Bobby jogging over. "Hay." he said. "Hi." I replied. "Have you seen Hiyi." He shook his head. "Not since earlier. Why?" "She should be here by now. Shes going to miss the bus." He shrugged. "If she does she can just catch the next one. She will be fine." I scowled at him and kicked him in the shin. "Ouch." He gasped. "What is with you Lee Sisters kicking me today?" I couldn't help laughing. "Sorry. But you were being mean. We can't just leave her." I shook my head. I don't know why my big sister and bestfirend disliked eachother so badly. They just didn't get along. They always bickered about the stupidest things. Most of the time they didn't even want to be in the same room as eachother. I sat down on the bench and Bobby sat beside me. We continued to sit there as the first bus came, filled up with students, and then left. "Have you tried calling her?" Bobby asked. As he watched the bus pull away. "I can't. My phones dead." He sighed and mumbled. "Never charges her damn phone." I smirked. This was true. I had a bad habbit of never charging my phone and being left with a dead phone. He pulled his out and dialed. "Where are you? Come on princess we have been waiting for hours." I couldn't hear what Hiyi's response was but Bobby laughed as he hung up. "Shes on her way." He looked straight ahead but couldn't keep a smile off of his face. He laughed aloud again and shook his head as in disbeleif.

"What did she say?" I asked curious as to what Bobby thought was so funny. "Swears that your innocent ears should never hear." he said putting his hands into my hair and ruffling it. I smacked his hand away. "I said don't do that anymore. You're ruining my hair." I tried to smooth my hair back down so it didn't look so crazy. He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Girls." I stuck my tongue out at him and decided to ignore him. I don't know why everyone insisted on beleiving I was so innocent. Ok yes. I was still young and didn't know that much about life yet but I wasn't stupid. Like I haven't heard swear words before.

Idiot.