Lee Hi -Right Now

You R In Love

Well they say only fools fall in love. They must've been talking about us. And sometimes I feel like I've been here before. -Honeymoon Avenue

 

 

"Now look at what you've done. We're stranded..in the rain." I grumbled looking over at Hanbin crossly.

He shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

I watched as the rain continued to fall down, th wind blowing viciously. I shouldve just stayed at school. I don't know how I let this idiot convince me to skip. Well I do know, it was actually another idiots fault. Why did I let him get to me? Why did watching Bobby act like a jealous boyfriend with Suhyun make me so upset? It was all because of that stupid dream. That's what started this all. It had started ideas in my head that weren't ever there before.

 

"I don't think its going to let up anytime soon." Hanbin said staring out at the rain also. "So either we stay here and wait it out or make a run for it."

 

I looked at him like he was stupid, which of course he really was. "There isn't anywhere close by."

I placed my backpack on the ground and sat on it leaning my back against the bridge wall. Might as well settle in. Hanbin came and sat down beside me.

 

"You okay? Really?" He asked.

 

 I chose not to answwer.

 

"You didn't look to good at the school. You looked sick." He continued when I really wished he would shut up. I didn't want to discuss that. I didn't want to think about the ugly feelings and thoughts I had towards my own sister. I let the jealousy eat at me and I didn't want to continue to feel that way ever again.

 

"Its because of Bobby isn't it?" He asked startling me out of my thoughts.

 

I looked at him in shock. Was it that obvious I had a stupid crush on Bobby? I didn't think so.

Maybe it was just that Hanbin was observant. I always made fun of him saying he was an idiot but he was actually really clever.

 

"I can help you forget about him. It'll never work between you two. Not with your sister in the middle. Nothing would ever be the same if he had to choose."

 

Hanbin wasn't saying anything that I hadn't already thought myself a million times.

 

He leaned over and as his lips hovered over mine I had the chance to push him away but I didn't. Its not like me and Bobby where together. He wasn't my boyfriend. Yeah we had kissed twice but that was it. Its not like he had feelings for me.

Hanbin's lips pressed against mines lightly and gently. His kiss was nothing like I had expected. He was so arrogant and confident all the time I thought he would be more forcefull. But he was slow and sweet.

 

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him deepening the kiss. My head became lightheaded and I felt dizy. I hadn't experienced this feeling ever before when kissing someone.

We pulled back slightly looking into each others eyes.

 

I was dumbfounded.

 

What was happening?

 

Too much had accured today.

 

I had to go.

 

I needed to go home and be alone.