I bought him a phone and a couple shirt :")

I'm in love with a vampire !

The next day , you went out to buy a phone for Kiseop . You we're really picking the best one for him because you really wanted to communicate with him . Then you passed by a shop selling couple shirts . "Hmm , It looks so cute ! I will buy for me and my Kiseop (^^)" So you went in and choose from hundreds finally you chose one design . It was actually a hoodie , you both would really look cute you thought . You paid and went back home hoping Kiseop would be there .

 

You waited but he never came "Kiseop~ Where are you ? 0.0" You told yourself sadly . Then a gush of wind frightened you . When you turned around , it's Kiseop . You we're in shock but you just higged him .

 

You : Really , how do you get in ?

KS : Don't ask that , aren't you happy when you called me I'm here ?

You : You , you heard me ?

KS : You think you're voice is not loud ?

You : Omo ! My voice is that loud ? Does it bother you ?

KS : Why ?

You : I wanna be perfect , for you .

KS : No need , I love just the way you are . Don;t change .

 

You blushed when you heard him told you that then you rememberd the gifts you wanted to give to him .

You : Oh ! Right , I have something to give . *goes to the kitchen and grabbed the cellphone box and the couple shirt*

KS : What's that ?

You : First , here ! *gives him the box*

KS : a cellhphone ?

You : Yup ! Open it~

KS : Why did you buy me such thing ?

You : I want to communicate with you , it's really hard you know .

KS : But should you buy it for me ? I don;t need this .

You : You are ruining my day again !

KS : Okay okay okay I don't want to argue again . Thanks but you shouldn't really bought me a handphone .

You : *rolls eyes and giving him the mad face* Here ! Another gift *gives the couple hoodie*

KS : Now what's this ?

You : You have eyes , use it . *you said coldly*

KS : *opens the bag and pulled out the hoodie* A couple hoodie ? Thank you really Minah but you shouldn't have bought .

You : Here we go again .. Just stop complaining will you ?? I bought it for you now it's nice if you would at least give a little appreciation!

KS : No , Minah . I should be the one whose buying these things .

You : But see , I bought it . Just leave , Kiseop .

KS : Minah~~

You : Please .

 

Then Kiseop really left and you just sat down and watched tv . "How foolish this relationship is !" You said angrily .

 

The couple hoodie : :")

The couple hoodie :

The phone : :")