Chapter 2 - Chundoong winning me back~

I'm in love with a vampire !

The next day , you woke up and the first thing that entered your mind is Kiseop but  you as usual prepared to jog at the forest . You we're so excited bcoz you might see Kiseop again and you pray that you'll meet again . But after showering , someone called you and it it Chundoong . Conversation :

Minah : Hello ?

Chundoong : Minah-ah , good morning my pretty girl !

Minah : Oh Chundoong ..

Chundoong : You don't sound happy talking to me :(

Minah : No ! It's just I woke up .. Sorry~

Chundoong : Ah , okay ... umm , oh so why don't we meet today and eat breakfast together , what do you think ?

Minah : Umm .. *in mind : Oh my , Kiseop or Chundoong ?!* Umm ..

Chundoong : Why ? Are you busy ?

Minah : Umm .. Actually , I go jogging every morning .. so

Chundoong : Oh .. well ~

Minah : Okay ! I'll cancel jogging today ... where will we meet ?

Chundoong : Really ?! Yes !

Minah : Yeah ..

Chundoong : Let's meet at Sista'rs coffee shop at 9 okay ?

Minah : Yeah sure . See you~

Chundoong : Same to you , I am excited to see you .

Minah : Same here , okay so see you .

Hangs up .

Then you watched tv .

MINAH's POV

Today , as I woke up , I remembered Kiseop . Why Kiseop ? Shouldn't it be Chundoong ? I am also confused , are we back together ? What about Kiseop ?? I hope Chundoong doesn't think we are back together but .. I want us to be together ? People must think I am stupid .. Father was right , making a choice is hard . :( Then I showered . after , I received a call from Chundoong , he invited me to eat breakfast with him but what about Kiseop ? Oh , anyway I just said yes bcoz maybe Kiseop isn;t there anyway . After the phone call , I prepared to go and watched tv .

 

CHUNDOONG's POV

I woke up today very happy , I thought of my Minah ~ I love her , really . There's something about her that I can't resist~ Anyway , I phone called her and I invited her to eat breakfast with me but I am quite sad because it seems her tone of speaking seem sad and unhappy of seeing me , but she said she is just tired . Also , I think we are back .. but I am not sure ! Oh~~~~~~~~~ Help me . keke^^ I am excted to see her again !

 

After 45 minutes , you went out of your house and went to Sista'rs coffee shop . When you went in , Chundoong immediately waved to you . You giggled , he seems so cute . You sat down at his table and he sat beside you , hugged you and going to kiss you in the lips but you said "No ." , he was shocked and it became silent .. You spoke "Chundoong , we are not back . I want to clear that you , I was not myself yesterday , I was brought by emotions so I hope your intentions to me ar ejust a friend " then Chundoong stared at you for a few seconds before speaking "Oh ... But then ... but if I court you again , is it okay ?" You said "Whatever , okay I will allow , at least now you're being mature ." He replied smiling "So , this is courting ok? Now , let's eat" , "Oh , and yeah , since we are not together , don't call me "MY MINAH" , okay ?!" You said . He replied nodding and smiling . You ate and he kept telling you funny jokes but mostly corny which makes you laugh more . After eating , you guys headed to a shopping mall and you roamed around . After an hour , he decided you guys will go to Han river and you we're not that excited , you pass there everyday since you're dorm is located there . He then rented 1 bicycle and you wondered and asked 'Ah , hello ? We are two , why you only rented one ?" He replied smiling "Well , to make it sweeter , you ride at my back . ^^" You smiled and thought that he really is doing his best to win you back but of course you will make suffer a bit . "C'mon , Minah , why are you scared ? " He said teasing you on which you replied saying "Scared ?! What ? You think I can't ride a bicycle , I can ! " Then you sat and Chundoong just smiled and he said "okay , let's see , don't touch me okay ?" And you nodded . It was just 5 seconds and you grab into the stomach of Chundoong ang hugged him and he said "Hey , I said no touching ! " and you replied angrily "Well ! It's your fault you made me ride this bicycle !! " He smiled and laughed losing balance and the 2 of you fell , you on top of him and he kissed you like peck ~ Your eyes went big and shocked , you hit his arm and he laughed again saying "Gotcha ! " And you looked at him like angry but still cute look he pinched your cheeks "You're so cute ! Stop doing aegyo to oppa~It won't work"and winked . You we're so irritated "What ?! Yuck~ Hey Chundoong , you have zero points to me today ! " He replied "What ?! OKay , I will stop teasing you  ." You then said "Can we just go ? I am tired now .. but wait ! Buy me ice cream !!! :) " The ice cream vendor passed by~ And Chundoong said "How points is it worth ??" And you replied "1000 points" ~ He went to ice cream vendor buying two melon popsicles , you looked happy how he does his everything , he really efforts . He went back opening your ice cream and gave it to you , he suggest to sit down by the river and agreed . After eating ice cream , you didn't realised it was almost night time , he said "Well , I need to meet my mother ~ I'll just take you home now , Is it okay ?" In which you said yes . He brought you to home and waved goodbye while you sat on your couch lazily watching tv and fell asleep ...

 

MINAH's POV

When I entered the coffee shop , Chundoong was there . I told him honestly , he needs to court me again or somethin' like that if he wants me back and he did it ~ After eating , he told me we will go to Han river , I was not excited , I think other girls are crazy if they are invited to Han river by their boyfriends but hello ? I love there so no need to be excited . Anyway , he rented 1 bike ~ I was like ... one bike ?! and he said it looks sweeter if I ride at his back , wow , he really is making an effort ^^ He told me not to touch him but after 5 seconds of riding I grabbed him , I was scared coz I almost fell ! And he didn't stopped laughing bcoz of my pride attitude :( and we lose balanced and I was in top of him , he suddenly gave me a peck (kiss) on my lips , I hit him and he laughed again . Is he that happy ?? Hehe , anyways , I wanted ice cream so he bought me , very happy !! keke~We ate by the river and he drove me home ~

 

CHUNDOONG's POV

I am so happy today !! I kissed my Minah~But she told me not to call her that ... quite sad but we rode the bicycle and ate ice cream by the river , I hope we will regain our relationship~

 

Sorry ~

Please comment~! THANKS~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh , and sorry if Kiseop doesn't appear now , he will just wait~ lOl