The Meeting ..

I'm in love with a vampire !

So anyways , Kiseop fetched you and you went to the forest . Their house was so pretty and modern , you we're quite surprised . "Are vampires really rich ? " You asked him while on your away . "Well , we've been living for thousands of years so we must be rich . " He said putting his arm around you . "Oh , I see~" You replied .

 

HOUSE ..

It was really modern you thought . Kiseop led you the way and you met his mother .

"Hello , I am Kiseop's mother . " She greeted you .

You smiled and bowed "Hello , nice to meet you . "

Suddenly , a man showed up and offered his hand (sign of shaking hands) "And I am his father ."

You smiled and bowed again and greeted .

"Mom , Dad . This is Minah~My girlfriend . " He said .

They both smiled .

 

DINNER TIME ..

Only you ate and you asked "You really don't eat ? Just human flesh and blood .. ? "You asked .

"We don't eat human . We are vegetarians~" His mother said .

"Oh , cool . There's also a vegetarian vampire . " You said , you're more comfortable around them .

 

AFTER DINNER around 8 pm .

"Mom , Dad so I guess I need to bring Minah to her home~"

"Yes" They said in unison .

Suddenly , a gushed of wind hit your soft face . A girl appeared infront of you .

"Kiseop , you're here and you bought our dinner .. " She said .

She is really pretty and y but you we're scared of her .

"Krystal , she is not our meal . She is my girlfriend , Minah . " He said putting his arms around your waist and you felt so secure but quite awkward .

"Gggirlfrriend ? Your girlfriend is human ? " She asked .

"Yes , why ? Is it against ? " He said acting cold .

"SHe will just say something about us ! And what ? Everyone will hunt us~!! " She said angrily .

"Now , now Krystal . You better leave~" His mom said .

"I'm sorry but I won't tell anything about you . I swear~ I love Kiseop and I don't want us to be in danger . " You told her .

"Us ? You don't belong here~" She said going away .

"Don't mind her . " Kiseop told you .

 

Then you guys went inside his car and he brought you home and kissed you goodnight .

 

HOUSE :

Krystal :