She tried to kill me .

I'm in love with a vampire !

As Kiseop left , you decided to sleep already . A whoosh of wind hit you when you we're asleep . IT WAS KRYSTAL . With a sharp knife . "Now , I'll kill you!" She said in a low voice . She was clever, she's a vampire and would proably bite you but she wouldn't let you be one of them . 

 

A VAMPIRE .

 She was about to brutally hot you with the knife when she was stopped by someone .

"Krystal , don't do it . " He said .

He sounded cool and chic .

"Minho! What are you doing here?!" Krystal muttered and in complete shock .

"I'm here to stop what you're doing . Krystal , can you just stop what you're doing? Kiseop will never like you , he loves Minah . Are you that obsessed over him that you would kill a human? Oh , right . You would " He said angrily .

"Ya!Who are you? You're just a low vampire! You're just Kiseop's family servant ! " She shouted which made you wake up .

"Eung eung~" You muttered .

"Minah!" Krystal shouted .

"Eh ? Krystal ? and .. " 

"Minho , I am Minho ."

He said in a chic way again .

"Whaat are you doing here ? ! " You asked but trembling .

"I am here to kill you ." Krystal said , showing her sharp teeth and claws .

"KRYSTAL !" Minho shouted . He also showed his teeth and claws . He first scratched Krystal's pretty face .

"YA ! " Krystal said .

"Ya ! Ya ! Krystal-ah ! Minho-ah ! STOP IT ! " You shouted while getting off from your bed .

"Minah-ah , stay by my side ! Don't get near her ." Minho told you so you did .

Krystal became quite calm .

"Ready for a war . " Krystal said and flew away .

   .................

You we're in complete shock . Didn't no what to do .

"Minah-ah ! I'll call Kiseop . You need him right now . " He said .

"Minho .. Minho , what's happening ?! "You said , trembling .

"Krystal .. Krystal likes Kiseop . A lot .  She is a bad vampire pretending to be good but everyone knows she is a bad vampire . She is a very strong vampire , Minah . Very strong but she underestimated me . She doesn't know what I can do . " he said 

"What does she mean -ready for a war- ? " 

"The good vampires and the bad vampires will fight . I better tell my tribe about this . Now , I need to call Kiseop . " He said then whistling , it was oviously loud .

After a few moments , Kiseop was there . Standing by the window .

You immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly . 

 

    "What happened ? ! " He said while kissing your head .

"Krystal attacked . " Minho said .

"Attacked Minah ? Omo , thank you so much , Minho . " He said 

You let go of him but held his hand tightly . 

"Kiseop , I am scared . " 

"Don't worry , I will protect you forever . " He said .

 

       "Kiseop-ah , let's prepare . Krystal declared a war"

 

Minho .