He didn't arrived >

I'm in love with a vampire !

The next day , Sulli suggested to have a double date and you really begged Kiseop to come until he gave up and said yes .

 

8 pm ..

Still no Kiseop

 

10 pm ..

Sulli : I am super hungry can we just order while waiting for him ?

Minah : S..ure

TH : Waiter . Minah , I didn't .. I didn't knw you had a boyfriend ..

Minah : Chundoong , I am sorry for not informing you earlier .. but I am glad you're going out with Sulli !

TH : Right ..

 

12 am ..

"Really , where is he Minah ?" Sulli asked ..

MINAH : I dunno~ I am worried ..

TH : Let's just go , I will bring you guys ..

Minah : Okkayy ..

 

Next day ..

You called Kiseop but no answer , you sent him a lot of text messages but no reply so you decided to go to the forest where it all began . You don't care if he'll get mad at you , as long as  you'll know why he didn't attend last night .

 

Forest (about 6 pm) ..

You walked through the woods with the light from the moon as the guide . It was really scary and silent you thought ~ Suddenly , someone again grabbed you and landed behind thick bushes . You turned around and it was Kiseop , he looked different . Plae white with fangs , fangs ?! You thought .

"Ya ! Minah , what did I told you ??! You are really stubborn ! " He told you angrily .

"Kiseop .. why .. why .. why what's happe .. why you have .. explain please!" You told him

"Minah ~~~ I .. I .. I am a vampire ." He told you looking at your eyes directly

Suddenly there was a wild sound about 300 meters far from you guys . He put you on his back and crawled on the trees and hid~

You we're just there , in total shocked , speechless and you just can't believed what he had said .

"Minah , don't make any noise okay?" He told you .

"Kiseop~"

"You are one stubborn girl! Shut up" He said again angrily

"Ya !! You think I won't act like I am shocke.."

Suddenly , he kissed you on the lips making you shut up . Meanwhile , you saw a group of people in all black sniffing and seems like looking for something ~ After 2 minutes , you guys stopped doing your thing :DD and Kiseop grabbed you then went down from the tree .

"What was that ?" You asked him