First Official Date :DD

I'm in love with a vampire !

After you saying yes to him , he decided to bring you to the carnival . Of course you got excited (Whou wouldn't be ? XD) . Then first , you rode the ferri's wheel then the horror train and so on . An hour and a half already passed ..

"I want to ride the carousel !" You shouted .

 

KS : Carousel ? Are you that childish ?

You : Childish ? I'll ride that one *points to the romantic kind of carousel*

KS : *shakes head* Okay , I'll just wait for you .

You : Wait ? ! No , come with me . *pulls his hands*

 

You : 2 tickets please .

Cashier : Okay , 2 tickets .

 

*gives the ticket to the guard*

You : C'mon !

Kiseop : I won't ride .

You : No , you must !

Kiseop : I said I don't want why are you forcing me ?

You : What's up with you ? This is our first official date and we are fighting ?! What the hell .. Kiseop , you should have told me that you we're just forced to ask me as girlfriend !

Kiseop : No , that's not what I mean , Minah .

You : Then why are you acting like that ?

Kiseop : Okay , okay I'll ride for you .

You : *face brightens* REALLY ? Omo , I really love you KISEOP~~

Kiseop : I know now let's get this started .

 

You chose the last horse so Kiseop doesn't have any choice but to ride behind you . The carousel started and the wind blew your hair making you prettier , Kiseop gazed at you and thought .. (Wow , she is really pretty . I am lucky with her but what if she'll leave me once she'll know I'm a vampire) You kissed him on the lips just like peck because he seems to be thinking deeply .

"I kissed you !" You said .

"You really love me .." He said

"You love me too right ? " You said

"I love you more than the human flesh" He said .

"You are so weird .. human flesh ? Hmm anyway , you are creepily cute^0^" You said .

He just smiled ..