I understand :")

I'm in love with a vampire !

He just stayed silent and didn't answer your question .

"Ya , answer me~~" You told him while pinching his arm .

"Don't pinch my arm ! It hurts " he said

So , you pinched his cheek and kissed him like a peck and he was shocked .

"Why did you do that ? " He said staring at you

"You are my boyfriend right ? Why not :PP " You said kissing him again . He just smiled .

After 30 minutes ..

"Now , did you still remember what I told you ? " He said holding your hand .

"That you're a vampire ? Of course .. " You told him~

"So .. I know you're going to break up with me but I really like you .. this is so not me but I will miss you , Minah . " He said patting your head"

"What are you saying ? I am not going to break up with you~ I know you're a vampire but they said no matter what or who is really the person you love , you will accept them the way they are . I am lucky to have you so why should I give up on you , huh ? I love you~" You told him and he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you . "But .. but I am a monster ~ I can bite you now , aren't you scared ?" He said caressing your hair .

"Ya ~ It's okay .. Bite me~ I want to be a vampire , also . If you think you're a monster , you're one , hot and handsome monster~" You told him .

"Thank you for accepting me~" He told you .

And you both smiled and hugged each other +_+~

 

====================================================================================================

Next day ...

Kiseop told you that you're going to meet his family .

Minah : Kiseop-ah , I am worried~~~~

KS : Don't . I am here

Minah : What if they won't like me ? What if they will let us break up ? I am scared~

KS : Ya , Minah . I thought you;re scared because we are vampires but because they might not like you .. ? You are different~

Minah : Really~ I am worried

KS : They are going to like you , don't worry .

Minah : Okayyy

KS : I'll fetch you~

Minah : Sure

HANGS UP ..

"I am worried~I hope they willl like me ! " You shouted and you picked a cute dress to wear .

 

The DRESS :")