Chapter 1.1 - Someone saves me ~

I'm in love with a vampire !

Then you introduced yourself to break the awkwardness -- " Oh , I am Minah by the way , nice to meet you and uh .. yeah , thanks for .. yeah .. I mean for twisting my foot " Then he also of course replied " I am Kiseop." saying that in a low tone voice . He sounds like he is not that sociable and uncomfortable in meeting new people . Then you popped up another question if he also jogs here and he just said no in a low tone voice as usual . Awkward moment again . Then suddenly he broke the silence and said " Umm , I gotta go now I guess .. I hope your foot will become better .. Well , maybe see you next time .. I just gotta go . " You gave him a sad expression and said "Uh ,, eh .. oh okay so .. okay then .. yeah , maybe see you ... :( " He of course noticed your sad expression then he waved and walked away . You stood there for a minute , quite in shock a bit but then you switched on your ipod and continue to sing in the tune of NU ABO while jogging .

MINAH'S POV :

I stared at him and he helped me , I introduced myself since it's so awkward ! He told me his , Kiseop . AH ! What a nice name for guy like him , fits his personality . I smiled when he replied ~ Then I asked another question "Do you also jog here ? " then he said "NO." , In a low tone voice as usual . Why does he speak like that ? haha , it makes him cuter . Then it was pure silence and awkwardness but he spoke that he needed to go , oh , I was sad ! Soo sad . We just met and he need to go ?! :( I gave him a sad expression but anyways he waved and walked . I stood there for a minute and continued jogging .

 

KISEOP'S POV :

She introduced herself and her name is Minah , nice name . It was so awkward but good thing she asked another question .. it was if I also jog in the forest , of course I said no . After that , it was pure silence . Honestly , I didn't want to fall for her that quick so I spoke that I needed to go , I saw her sad expression which saddens me too . I waved and walked but what she didn;t know if I really didn't go away , I just hid behind those bushes and looked at her . She stood there for a minute then jogged , I hope we will meet again even if it's dangerous .

 

 

After an hour , you decided to grab some brunch (breakfast/lunch) , while in the waiting line , you wandered around the store and noticed someone familiar . It was Chundoong (MBLAQ) . You we're shocked and nervous . He noticed you too and looked shock also . He approached you and spoke " Minah , long time . " You smiled and spoke nothing but he once again talked .. "Why don't you join me ? I am alone . " You said yes to show him it doesn't affect you . Then you sat together . He opened up a conversation .. Here's the conversation ::

Chundoong : So , umm , how are you ?

You : I am fine . (while sipping your coffee)

Chundoong : Look , Minah , I know you hate me but ...

You : But what ? And who told you I hate you ?

Chundoong : Wait , what ? You don't hate me ? O , thanks Minah .

You : I curse you , I am embarassed by you .

Chundoong : C'mon , Minah . Please forgive me , everyday I apologize in my dreams , while I'm eating or showering ..

You : And now it's my fault ?! Ha ! Hey , Chundoong .. you're such a jerk really !

Chundoong : I am not saying it's your fault but you gotta move on . Let's move on together .

You : Together ?! Why ?! Are you done flirting in the public wiht JiYoung (KARA) ?! HUh ?!

Chundoong : That's what I am trying to tell you ! Me and JiYoung are over , finish , we broke up 2 months ago .

You : HA ! What ? Is she sick of you ? or are you sick of her ??

Chundoong : Please , Minah . It's not that , I just don't have feeling for her anymore . I have feelings for you , Minah (holding your right hand) , and I know you have too .

You : Well , you got it all wrong . (letting go of his hand) , I suffered for a year of pain bcoz of a jerk and you think it's this easy to just let go ?! Actually , I didn't want to see you but I wanted to show you we are done , no feelings for each other .

Chundoong : Oh , Minah . Please~~ I srill love you and always will .

You : I love you Chundoong .. (starts to cry)

Chundoong : (sits beside you and hugged you) Don't cry my Minah .

You : (started to punch Chundoong) Yes okay ! I still have feelings for you .. (You hugged him back)

Chundoong : I love you more than anything Minah . Please , give me another chance ~ Please , I beg you .

You : I love you too ~

Then Chundoong held your hand , together you walked out of the cafe .

 

MINAH's POV

After jogging , I decided to order coffee . While I was waiting , I saw my ex boyfriend ... oh ! CHundoong , still hot as usual but why did destiny made us meet again ? :( I am shocked . Shocked . It's the wrong timing , I had a wonderful day someone destroy it ... What the .. Then he stood up , going to me .. I was surprised .. Now what will he do now ?! He spoke to me and said " Minah , long time" and I just smiled then he invited me to sit with him and I said yes to prove to him we are done and it doesn't affect . He started the conversation , I became honest to him . He told me he and JiYoung broke up 2 months ago , I was not that happy but there was a hint of happiness inside of me . Then he explained how he still loves me and I finally gave up , i told him that I still love him , he hugged me and I punched him but he stopped me by hugging me more tightly , oh , his body is the best I guess ^^ He held my hand and together we walked away .

CHUNDOONG's POV

I saw my ex girlfriend Minah , oh my she is still pretty as before . I still have feeling , I admit that so I boost my confidence and approached her , greeted her and invited her to sit with me and she said yes . I started the conversation and I told her me and JiYoung broke up 2 months ago . She was mad then she started to cry and said she still loves me .. oh ! I felt I am in Heaven when she said that ~ keke ^^ I love her so much upto now . JiYoung just fooled me but I won't tell my Minah that . I hugged her and held her hand , together we walked away ^^

 

Hope you like it !!! :) Comment please ~

^^

keke ~