Trap

I'm in love with a vampire !

Suddenly , Kiseop began to attack krystal . He had fooled her . Krystal was so confused at that time . She snapped out of her thoughts and began to defend and attack , too .

"You lied ! " Krystal screamed .

"I didn't . You we're stupid enough to believe me~"

Then Kiseop began to attack more , Kiseop was obviously stronger than Krystal . Krystal was about to lose her life when Minho appears . "Hyung , please stop~" he pleaded . 

Kiseop was shocked but acted cool and chic "Minho , what are you doing?"

Minho sighed "I .. i lover her.. I don't know why~" 

Krystal on the other hand was shocked but can't react due to her weakness . 

Minho ran to Krystal , carrying her bridal style . Kiseop just smiled (weird! haha)

 

MEANWHILE~~~~

The war ended that's why Minho got a chance to go to Krystal and Minho . The war was too easy on Kiseop's tribe . ; )

 

MEANWHILE~~~~(again lol)

Kiseop appeared infront of you . You smiled and hugged him tightly "Kiseoppie~~~" that's what all you can say . 

"I'm alive , Minah . The thing is , Krystal is alive too hahaha" You we're shocked "Are you crazy!? Why .." 

Jung Ah and Kahee we're quite shocked , too .

"Minho likes her^^" Kiseop said .

O.O

You we're shocked and silent .

"U OK?" Kiseop asked .

You just nodded . "Kiseop , make me a vampire~"