Sulli was shocked ! :o

I'm in love with a vampire !

So you went to the meeting place and Kiseop was there already . You smiled and grabbed Sulli's hands and walked quickly then you went in and sat beside Kiseop . Sulli was really shocked .

"Ya ! Sulli , are you okay ? " You asked her .

She was still in shocked .

"Omo , Minah's boyfriend is really really really handsome ! But , I have Chundoong . Hopefully -_-"   Sulli told herself .

You hit her forehead to wake her up .

"Ouch ~!! +_+ Ya ! Minah-ah ! What the , it hurts . " She told you .

"Well , I am glad you are on earth now Sulli . He is Kiseop , my boyfriend . " You told her while pointing at Kiseop .

He smiled and bowed .

"Hello , I am Kiseop . " He told Sulli .

"He-he-hello ! I am Sulli , nice to meet you . You look really handsome . " She told him .

You stopped your feet at her feet .

"Ouch ! Oh , I mean Minah is lucky to have you but you are luckiest to have her so if you'll break her heart , you'll be dead in a minute ! " She said jokingly .

The three of you laughed .

Then you guys ordered and bonded until it was almost 6 pm .

"Minah , it's almost 6 pm I think we better go . " Sulli told you .

"Oh right ! But you know my Kiseop is here . You know what , I will just catch . I will call Thunder to pick you up , just tell him I needed to do something but I will just catch up" You told her but really you have a plan .

"Oh , alright . Now , Kiseop take care of her alright ? I'm going , Minah , see ya later ! " Sulli said .

So , she went out . Then you texted Thunder and he agreed .

"Kiseop , I will tell you something . " You told him .

"Thunder is my ex boyfriend but Sulli likes him so I have a plan for them . "You told him .

"I am glad you're being honest . "

You smiled and he hugged you .