002

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yifan immediately sat on the bench as soon as he saw it. His friends gave him some space. Their manager is nowhere to be found.

" Are you okay? " Suho immediately sat beside Yifan and tapped his shoulder. As usual, the Exo guardian looked worried.

" I'm a little bit dizzy " he paused. And then, as he remembered something, he immediately straightened his body. " Ah!! Miss, thank you for your help. If you weren't there, I don't know what will happen to me. Thanks again, Miss...... "

" Hana " Hana just smiled. " It's okay. I just coincidently saw you " she paused. The other members just looked at her with somehow clueless plus curious eyes.

" Hmmm...... I think I need to go. Hope you get well soon. Then, excuse me " she bowed and was about to turn when Suho suddenly thanked her. She just smiled and turned away.

" Did she didn't recognize us ? " Chanyeol asked. Well, usually, when they met some girls, they will squeling and fangirling over them. But, Hana just sent Yifan here, bowed to them and go.

" She knows us. Don't worry, I already asked for her favor not to do spread anything. You know what she said ? ' I wanna live a happy life ' " Yifan sighed. " I'm sure she won't do anything silly " he rested his head on the backrest and closed his eyes.

" Are you okay ? I think you need to do a check up. Lately you're having headache often " Suho said. Tao sat beside him and watched the guy concernly. Yifan opened his eyes a little and looked over at the younger.

" Aww... so sweet of you. You're worried about me " he chuckled a little.

" I'm being serious here " Suho didn't laughed even a little.

" I know. I'm sorry. Don't worry. I'm okay " he put his head on the backrest and closed his eyes again. " Let me take a nap. Woke me up when it's about the time to depart "

****

A Year Later....

" Hana, do you really have to move ? " Lauren asked her and pouting.

" Of course. I want to live with my granparents " she said while chopping the steak.

" Then, what about us ? The school? Did you already find a dancing class there ? "

" I already found one. I heard that it was pretty well-known "

" Then, us ? Didn't you miss us ? " Bella asked, also pouting

" Of course I'll miss both of my friends. I will come here someday. I still have my parent here " Hana smiled. Both of her friends juat grinned.

" Hey, did you read the article last night ? Kris already left Exo " Lauren said suddenly.

" What ? Really ?!!! " both Bella and Hana asked shockingly.

" What had happened ? Why he left Exo ? It'll be no fun without him..... Exo will not complete without 12 " Bella said sadly.

" It's because .................. "

Hana just listened to Bella but her mind was filled with what had happened when she first time met Yifan last year.

****

" Grandpa! " Hana immediately hugged her grandfather as soon as he opened the door.

" Omo! Omo! Hana-ah?!! What are you doing here?! " the old man immediately asked. Hana broke the hug.

" Surprise?!! " she grinned. " I will move here " She smiled widely.

" What?! Are you-"

" Grandma!!!! " Hana immediately walked passed her grandfather, towards her grandmother and hugged her.

" Yah!!! Listen when your elder talked " the old man walked towards both of them, not forgot to take the luggage with him.

" I'm sorry, grandpa. I just too excited "

" Okay, whatever it is, we need to talk. Let's go inside "

*****

Hana sneaked a peek at both of her grandparent. But she looked down back when she saw her grandfather looked at her sharply.

" So, you're saying that your parents let you move here? " Hana nodded. " What wrong with them?!! So irresponsible!!! " Mr Lee became angry.

" Harabeoji, please don't get angry at them. Beside that, I really want to live with both of you. I want to feel being a teenager in Korea. Harabeoji, please calm yourself. Think about your health " Ms Lee tried to calm her husband by caressing his back. Hana sent a 'please help me ' loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter