009

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was the day that Yifan need to do his chemotheraphy again. As usual, since it was weekend, Hana accompanied him to the hospital.

After two hours, the session was ended and Hana found herself waiting for Yifan to change. The doctor who was treating Yifan happened to walk to his room. Hana got up and greeted the doctor.

 " Oh, Hana-sshi. Are you waiting for Yifan?  " 

" Yes "

" He was doing checkup right now. It maybe take some time " The doctor smiled.

" Oh, really?  It's okay. I'll  wait for him " Hana smiled. 

" Okay " The doctor was about to walk away when he remembered something. " Ah!  Hana-sshi, can we talk?  I need to tell you something "

" Of course. About what?  "

" About Yifan. Let's talk in my room " The doctor walked to his room. Hana just followed him. Somehow, the girl can feel something was not right.

" Please sit down " the doctor, Doctor Jang said as he also sat down. Hana sat as she was told.

" Doctor, is there something wrong with Yifan ?  " Hana immediately asked as she was really curious.

" Actually, last week, I asked him to came and do a checkup. That was when I observed that the cancer was spreading so fast "

Hana was dumbfounded at the statement. She can feel something bad gonna happen.

" So, I asked him to do an operation. He need to do the operation. But he seems like didn't want to do the operation. So, I need you to talk with him "

" Doctor, if he do the operation, how much chanc- "

"50-50 "

" If he didn't?  "

" I don't think chemotheraphy can save him. It's only can harm him more " 

Hana heart felt when she hear that. She couldn't believe what she just heard. 

" So, please. You have to save him " 

" I'll try " 

****

Hana was spacing and stared into the space when Yifan came and sat beside her slowly. 

" What are you thinking?  " He whispered and make the girl startled.

 " No-Nothing " 

" Here " Yifan gave the already-open  coke can that he took from his car just now to the girl.

" Thanks " Hana smiled. She didn't drank the coke. 

Yifan knew the girl was thinking about something. " What's wrong? "

" Oppa, let's get married " 

" What?!! " Yifan looked at her, disbelief. " Are you serious?  "

Hana nodded. " Of course. Let's meet my parent to get their permission " 

" Are you sure ?!! " he asked again. 

" Yes. I want to be with you " Hana's tears starting to fall down on her cheek. She covered her face with both of her hands. " I just- "

Suddenly, she felt her right hand was being pulled by Yifan. " I didn't have the ring right now. But this will be okay for right now " the guy pushed the can lid into her pinky finger.

" Hana-ah, please be my wife "

Hana smiled and blushed at his confession. She nodded while smiled shyly.

 ****

After school ended, Hana immediately went to her dance class. She need to.practice hard. There will be a competition that she really want to enter. She will make sure that she can enter the competition. 

As usual, even the class already ended, Hana still practice. She didn't realised that Yifan was waiting while watching her practice. Untill she turned off the song and Yifan clapped his hands. She looked over at the guy and immediately cracked into smiled.  " Oppa " 

" You practiced so hard. Don't force yourself "

" No, I'm okay " Hana smiled. 

" Here, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter