008

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana woke up that morning, taking a bath and preparing for her school. She got out from the room. Her grandparent was already at the kitchen with Yifan. Hana can see their luggage at the living room.

She sat beside Mrs Lee after greeted them. They began to eat. " Grandma, it too early to - "

" Hana-ah, don't worry. Yifan will send us to the bus station "

" Is it okay for you to take a bus? I can send you there " Yifan said. He really worried about the two older.

" Don't worry. Our friends house is far in the village. You wouldn't like the road "

" It doesn't matter for me "

" It's okay. Don't worry. Just take care of Hana for us " Mr Lee smiled while tapping the guy shoulder.

" Okay. Of course, I will " Yifan said while smiled teasingly at Hana. Hana make an annoy face.

*****

Hana came back from her school. Yifan was not home. Hana was wondering where did he go. It's not the time for his chemotheraphy session.

Hana decided to wait while preparing their dinner since it already almost dinner time. The girl was just exited her room after cleaning up when Yifan entered the house.

" Oppa, where did you go? "

Yifan startled a bit " Eo? " he turned towards the girl after locking the door. " I-I went to meet someone "

" Someone? Who is that someone? " Hana felt curious.

" Haish this girl. Didn't you believe me? I wouldn't cheat on you "

" I didn't say anything " Hana folded her hand while walking to the sofa. Suddenly, she was being hugged from behind. She was startled a little.

" You believe me, right? "

" O-Oppa, I'm sorry. I'm just kidding. I-I didn't mean- "

" You believe me, right? " Yifan put his chin on the girl shoulder.

Hana broke the hug and turned towards Yifan. " Of course I believe you as long as you tell me the truth. Didn't hide anything from me. If you have problem, don't keep to yourself. I'm here to share it with you. I don't want you to suffer alone. Share it with me " Hana used her left hand to cupped Yifan face.

Yifan closed his eyes and leaned into the touch. " I-I'm not ready to tell you. But, I promise you, I'll tell you soon when halmoeni and haraboeji come back home "

" Okay. It's your decision. As long as, you share it with us " Hana smiled. Both of them kept silent. " Oppa, you know right, that I really love you "

" Of course. Me too. Really, really love you " Yifan said and hugged the petite girl. Hana tightened the hug as if she didn't want to let it go. As if, she will lose the guy if she let him go.

Yifan kissed her forehead before broke the hug unwillingly. " I need to take a bath " he smiled.

" I already cook our dinner. I'll prepared it "

" Okay. Wait for me " Yifan was about to make his way towards his room when he turned towards Hana and kiss her cheek. It was so sudden and fast that Hana can't grab of what had happen.

*****

It was after the extra class ended and it already night, and Hana saw Yifan car parked outside the school. She immediately make her way towards the car because she didn't want her classmates especially the girls, saw Yifan.

" Aigoo, this guy. How can he didn't get cover up?!! " Hana said to herself. She entered the car and closed the door. " Oppa, it's too dangerous. You didn't wear anything to cover up "

" Why?!!! Don't worry. They wouldn't recognize me. It's already night. They wouldn't see me " Yifan smiled. " Or... are you jealous if they know me? "

" Sorry, I don't have time for that " Hana make a face. Yifan laughed at her. " By the way, oppa, why did you pick me today? Are you bored at home? You should just rest at home "

" I just felt stuffy. Beside, I had to meet someone. So, I just came and fetch you after that "

" Hmmm....okay. But, you often met 'someone ' lately " Hana looked at him with a judging look. She emphasized that 'someone ' word.

Yifan sighed playfully. " Aigoo, what should I do? My girlfriend is being jealous again. She must love me so much " Yifan fake a concern face.

Hana stucked out her tongue. Yifan laughed at her annoyed face.

" Don't worry, I don't cheat on you "

" I didn't say anything " Hana said annoyingly while pulled the seatbelt.

" Let's go for a date today "

" Date? But, oppa, you can't go to public place "

" Who said we can only date at public place? " Yifan saud and drove off.

" Eo? "

" You'll see later. First, we need to eat something for dinner " Yifan smiled. Hana just kept silent and wondering.

****

" We're here " Yifan pulled out the break.

" Wahhhh, it's been a long time I didn't came here " Hana untied the seatbelt.

" I know. That's why I bring you here. Let's go out " Yifan got out from the car. Hana followed him. It was the place that Yifan brought her. The hill.

Yifan walked towards the girl and suddenly lifted her bridal style and put her on the car. The girl was shocked and struggling at first but stopped it when the guy put her on the car. " Instead of sitting the barrier, let's sit here "

Yifan also got on the car and sat on it. He lied his back on the car front mirror. Hana just watched him. Pink tinge still on her cheeks.

The guy smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter