007

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hana-ah, make sure to switch off the lamp and air-cond before you leave " Hana's dance teacher, Miss Seo remind her while walking to the door.

" Ok, Miss. Don't worry " Hana smiled, following her teacher to the door to sent her off.

" Practice well. Don't force yourself, okay " the woman smiled again. Hana just nodded with a smile. They bid goodbye to each other before Hana played a song.

She started to dance to that song gracefully as ballerina would dance. The girl was so immersed into her dance that she didn't noticed that Yifan was watching her the entire time untill the music came to stop and she stopped dancing.

" Wow, you're so good " Yifan said while clapping his hands.

" Oh?!!! Oppa! How long you have been here? " Hana turned towards the guy.

" Quite a long time " Yifan walked towards the girl with water bottle in his hands. " Here. Drink this "

" Thank you " the girl immediately sat down and drank the water. " Are you tired? "

" Not really. Why? "

" Nothing " Yifan smiled. Both of them kept on chatting as Hana was resting. Hana told him that she want to enter the ballet competition. Of course the guy was fully supporting her.

They entered the car after walking out from the building. Hana felt fresh up after cleaning herself. Yifan drove away.

But Hana realised that it was oposite from their home direction. " Oppa, where we want to go? "

" Release some stress " Hana smiled at the answer.

Yifan had brought her to place that full with cherry blossom. But since it fall, the cherry blossom was covering the road. But still, they can walk around or riding bicycle.

" I'll go rent the bicycle " Yifan walked away as soon as he told Hana. He came back after 10 minutes.

" Oppa, why only one? " Hana looked at the bicycle.

" You sit here " Yifan tapped the steel sit at the back and hopped on the bicycle.

" Okay " Hana said with a smile and sat on the steel sit.

" Okay, ready? I'll go " Yifan cycled away, leaving the spot. They were travelling the park. A great view of cherry blossom falling from the tree greeted them. Hana took a deep breath as the wind blowed, slapping her cheek softly.

She tightened her fist on Yifan's shirt. But soon, she hugged Yifan waist with both of her hands. The guy just smiled, feeling happy at her action.

" It's great, right? " the guy asked.

" Yeah. It's feel great " Hana said as she tightened the hug. It make Yifan smiled again.

After having a great tour of the park, they decided to walk around the park with Yifan holding the bicycle. Both of them kept silent, enjoying the view before Yifan broke the silent.

" Hana-ah " he still looked to the front. " I decided to do the chemotheraphy "

" Really?!!! " Hana can be the happiest person to hear that.

" I want to try. I don't want to die without trying to live. I want to be with you " he looked down at his walking feet.

Suddenly, Hana hugged him. He was shock but he still managed to hold the bicycle. " Oppa, I'll help you as much as could. Just stay alive, for a long time with me " Hana tightened the hug. She didn't care if people were staring at them.

Yifan smiled and used his other hand to the girl hair. " Of course "

Hana broke the hug and smiled at him. " Oppa, I'm hungry. Let's go and find something to eat "

 ****

" Grandma " Hana gave her grandmother a backhug. The woman startled a bit.

" Hana-ah, don't do that again! " she slapped the girl arm. Hana just grinned. Her grandfather just shook his head. He was helping his wife with the dumpling dough.

" Grandma, what are you doing? "

" I want to make dumpling soup for tonight. Have you eat your lunch?  "

" Yes, with Yifan oppa just now "

At that time, Yifan entered the kitchen and sat at the dining table. His hand reached out for the dumpling causing Mr Lee to slap his hand. " Ouch, Harabeoji! " the guy pulled his hand.

" Yah! Go wash your hand " Yifan grinned and got up.

" I forgot " he washed his hand at the sink.

" You and Yifan always go out together lately " Mrs Lee said while filled the dumpling before shaped into cute sphere shape.

" She is my girlfriend. Of course we'll go out together " Yifan said while playing with dough.

" What?!!!! " ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter