011

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, the house was filled 
with silent. Hana can felt the tense in the house. The Lee couples went outside for their dinner. Hana was worried seeing her father behaviour. Her mom was trying to assure the girl that she will try to talk to her father. 

Hana knocked Yifan's door. It was after the dinner and Hana was just finished washing the dishes. " Oppa "

" Come in " a slow hoarse voice. 

Hana carefully turned the doorknobs and opened the door. " Oppa "

" Hana " Yifan smiled. But worry clearly written on his face.

Hana walked and sat beside Yifan on the bed. " Don't mind my father. We can try to talk to him " 

" Your parent already went out?  "

" Yes " 

" I'm worry if he didn't agree with us. I clearly understand the reason but-"

" Oppa, I don't want to give up " 

" Me too "

" Then, you can't be like this. I'm worry seeing you like this " Hana looked at Yifan concernly.

Yifan smiled. " Okay "

" Have you take your medicine?  " Hana stood up and walked towards
a table at the corner of the room. Yifan medicine was on the table. She took the medicine and looked at it.

Yifan followed her and hugged her from the back. " Yes " 

Hana was startled a little but she just let the guy do it. They felt into silent. 

" Hana, promise me, okay, in case, your father didn't agree with us,- "

" I'll always stay with you. "

" I'm afraid if-" 

" Don't! I don't want you to feel that way. Listen here. I'll never leave you. I'm promise " Hana turned towards Yifan with a smile. " You don't have to worry. I'll try the best I can " 

Yifan smiled and muttered a 'thank you'.

****

It was 1 am when Yifan suddenly woke up from his sleep. He immediately sat up. His throat felt dry. So, he decided to get some drinks. 

He lazily got out from the bed and make his way towards the kitchen. He was walking down the stairs and he can see the kitchen light was on but the living room light was turn off. But still, the living room was lighted up a bit with the help of the kitchen's light. 

He walked towards the kitchen, took the cup from the cabinet and took the juice out from the fridge. After he relief his thirsty, he put the juice back at it's place and washed the cup and put it on the rack. 

He turned around and shocked when suddenly Mr Lee walked into the kitchen. The older also shocked seeing him in the kitchen. The guy bowed politely. Both of them was silent as Mr Lee took some drink for himself.

" I'll excuse myself. Good night " It was awkward for Yifan to be in that silent situation. He really want to talk about he and Hana but the guy decided not to as he thought that it was not a suitable time. Yifan was about to walk out from the kitchen when Mr Lee called him.

" Yifan " 

" Yes?  " he immediately replied while turned towards the man.

" Let's have some drinks together " 

" Okay . I'll take the cup " He immediately replied. It was what he hoping for.

" I'm sorry, I'm not so into beers " Mr Lee said as he took the juice box. 

" Don't worry. Me too " Yifan tried to smile. 

Mr Lee opened the cabinet and took a cookies box with some chips. He walked towards the living room w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter