010

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana was looking at her phone and fidgeted with it. Her legs unconciously shaking up and down. She was feeling nervous. 

Yifan, who was wearing his cap and sunglasses, came and gave her a bottle of apple juice. " What wrong? You look so nervous "

" Thanks. I'm okay "

" Are you sure?  I didn't want to board the plane with you feeling sick " Yifan turned towards Hana and placed his palm on her forehead.

Hana smiled while slowly removing Yifan's hand " I'm okay, oppa. Don't worry. I'm just worry. What will be my parent reaction?  What if they didn't agree this?  What if they didn't accept you?  What if- "

" Hana, Hana, listen here " Yifan hold Hana's shoulders, calming the girl.
" Don't worry. If I can be confident, why don't you?  "

" Because you didn't know how my parents was " Hana said slowly and turned away to the front. 

" But, they still human, right?  They still have heart which still full with the love for their one and only daughter " Yifan smiled. " Right?  " he looked at Hana's face.Hana smiled.

" Don't worry, I'll use my secret weapon to convince them " Yifan laughed and make an idiot action  using his hand as a gun. His jokes managed to make Hana laughed. 

Yifan smiled and he turned his body towards Hana. " I love seeing you smiled. So, for me, please don't be sad, okay " 

" Okay " Hana nodded. 

" Promise me " Yifan childishly held out his pinky finger. Hana gladly entertwined it. Yifan smiled. 

Suddenly Yifan hold his head and he winced. Hana was flustered seeing his condition. " Oppa, are you okay?  "

Yifan shook his head a little before he regained his stable condition. He tried to smile. " I'm okay. Can you give me the painkiller?  "

Hana immediately ransacking her handbag, searching Yifan's painkiller. She took it out and took the mineral water bottle, opened it and gave it to Yifan. 

Yifan gladly took it and gulped it down along with the water. He suddenly giggled. 

" Yah, you can still giggle at this condition?! " Hana took the bottle from Yifan.

" I'm just thinking that already look like my wife " he giggled again.

" What are you talking about?!  " Hana was shy. She turned away. Yifan just giggled at her reaction. 

****

Hana got out from tha taxi. Yifan following her with the driver also got out from the taxi to help them unloading the luggage from the car bonet. After paying the bills and thanked the driver, the said guy drove away, leaving the couples in front the house. 

“ Wow, your house is quite big “

“ Let’s go “ Hana pulled her luggage towards the front door. She skilfully opened the door with spare key that she keep with her. “ Come in “

Yifan peeked before stepped into the house with his luggage. “ Where is your parent ? “

“  As usu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter