004

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I got locked away And we lost it all today...

Tell me honestly...

Would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly Would you still love me the same?

" Yifan-sshi! " Hana called for the third time but the guy didn't respond a little, still singing to his favourite song. Hana smiled a little seeing how he really into that song Hana tapped his shoulder a little.

" Yifan-sshi "

The guy turned around. He immediately smiled when he saw Hana. He plucked put the earpbuds from his ear. " What's wrong? "

" Yifan-sshi, grandma, called you for lunch "

" I don't want " Yifan turned to the other way and sighed a little.

" E-Eo? W-Why? " Hana startled a bit at his action. Looked like a little boy.

" Because..... you didn't want to call me 'oppa'. Why? Am I not good enough to be a brother? " Yifan fake a fed up expression, so dramatic.

Hana chuckled a little at his action. " I'm sorry. I really forgot about it. Okay. Oppa, grandma called you for lunch "

" Alright, let's go " Yifan immediately stood up and walked towards the dining table. Hana just followed him.

*****

That evening, Hana had to attend her first ballet class. She already informed the teacher that she was continuing her lesson from her previous class at America. So, the teacher didn't have problem to teach her from the basic. The class went smoothly. She make some new friends.

After class she walked to the bus stop. Suddenly, a car stopped at the roadside. The driver rolled down the car window and called her. " Hana-ah!! "

She turned towards the car and saw Yifan was smilling at her. " Oppa?!! "

" Get in " Hana do as he said. " Oppa, whose car is this? " she asked while fastening the seatbelt.

" Mine " Yifan smiled while pulling the hand break.

" Did you brought it? I never see it "

" No. I steal it " Yifan fake a serious face.

" Hahaha...so funny " Hana fake a laugh.

Yifan laughed at her action. " Of course I bought it. "

" Oppa, where we wanna go? " Hana asked when she saw Yifan took a different way from their house.

" Somewhere. A place that is special for me " Yifan said and speed up.

" Spe-Special?!! " Hana asked. But Yifan just smiled.

*****

" Yahhhhhh!!!!! " Yifan walked away from the car while spread his long arms, feeling the air. Hana smiled and closed the car door. The scenery in front of her is so beautiful. They was on a hill. There was a big tree. And for safety, a stone barrier was made up to separate them from the ravine.

" Come here " Yifan waved for Hana and climb the not-so-high barrier and sat on it. It width was pretty big, enough for him to sit. He let his leg hanging on the other side of barrier. Hana stood beside him, hesitantly to climbed up the barrier. Yifan turned around and offered his hand. Hana hesitantly grabbed it climbed up the barrier. She sat like Yifan. And then, both of them kept silent while watching the scenery. The sun was about to set.Yifan enjoyed the moment.

Hana looked at him.' He seem really calm ' Hana said to herself. She smiled to herself without realising that Yifan turned towards her.

" Why? Why are you smiling? "

" E-Eo? " she startled. Suddenly, she was blushing. She look at her lap immediately." Nothing " she muttered it slowly. Yifan chuckled at her action. He scooted closer towards her.

" You.... " Hana turned towards him but only found out that his face is too near with her. She looked at her lap again.

This time, Yifan laughed, a big laugh. " Aigoo, I really like to tease you. It's good having a little dongsaeng " Yifan ruffled her hair.

" Yah!!!!" She slapped his hand. Yifan laugh.

" Aigoo " he ruffled it again. Hana laughed.

" Yah, oppa. You really like to tease me, right . You deserve this " Suddenly, Hana tickled his waist. Yifan laughed while trying to avoid her.

" Okay, okay, I'm sorry " He put his two hands up, signalling that he already loss. " You win "

Hana laughed. Yifan scooted closer towards her side. " I really miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter