003

Met You Just Like That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Hana woke up early since she has school to catch up. After wearing her uniform, she immediately grabbed her bag and went to the kitchen. But, suddenly she stopped went she saw Yifan was drinking from a cup that Mrs Lee prepared.

" G-Good Morning " Hana walked slowly towards them. All of them looked at her.

" Hana-ah, come here. Let's eat breakfast. You need to go to school " Mrs Lee was about to sit when Hana came in. Hana sat hesitantly beside her grandma. Since last night, she had been embarass with Yifan because of her childish behaviour. But, she still didn't apologize to him. " Hana-ah, eat your breakfast or you gonna late for class " Mr Lee motioned her to eat her breakfast.

Hana just followed his instruction but she can feel a laser stare from Yifan. ' Aishh..... It's really embarassing ' She ate her breakfast slowly and hesitantly.

After finishing her breakfast, she immediately excused herself, wore her shoes and exited the house. She was walking to her new school.

" Hey, wait!!!! " A hoarse voice suddenly called. She hesitantly turned araound and by the time, Yifan stopped at her side. " Let's walk together. I need to go somewhere " said the guy. He was wearing a cap and a mask that people often use to covered their nose and mouth from infected disease. People can hardly know him.

" Oh? Okay " Hana said and looked down at her feet while walking. ' Should I apologize now or not? ' she was fidgeting.

" Hmm..... " both of them said at the same time.

" Ladies first " Yifan said.

" About last night...... I'm sorry " Hana immediately bowed. Then she stood right. " I was so childish "

Yifan chuckled. " It's okay. I kind of understand " he smiled teasingly. He continued to walk. Hana trailed behind him.

" I want to apologize too. Come here so sudden "

" No, no. It's okay " Hana waved both of her hand. Yifan smiled. Suddenly, he pulled Hana to walked beside him. Hana shocked a little. Suddenly, she realised that she was walking beside a kpop idol. Former Kpop idol.

" You must be shocked " Yifan looked towards her and then to his feet. " Yesterday" he paused. " I appeared suddenly at your house "

" K-Kind of. But, since I'm being so childish, I forgot about it "

Yifan laughed. " Hey, you remember, right? "

" Huh? " Hana still can't catched up with what he want to say. " You helped me. A year ago at the airport. Thanks a lot. And thank you also for not spreading things " Yifan smiled.

" Like I said, I want to live a happy life " Yifan cracked up at her joke.

" Yeah, You really wish it " Hana laughed. Without they realise, Hana was nearing her school.

" Actually, where you want to go? "

" Oh? I need to meet someone "

" We already nearing my school. I think I need to go "

" Okay. Have a nice day " Yifan smiled. Hana was mesmerized with it.

" E-eo. Th-thank you " she tried to smiled back. " I'll go first " she bowed a little and walked towards her school.

" Me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter